Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Neotenypill] if you look too young, girls will reject you

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Everyone always discusses the heightpill, the racepill, the jawpill, etc. but here is one pill that we all need to pay attention to: the neotenypill aka the babyfacepill. This particular is crucial and is a cause of inceldom. If you are man and look younger than your age (ie: underage) or look neotenous or have a babyface, it's over for you. Women won't find you attractive. Physical maturity is extremely crucial if you're a man and you want to have high SMV you need to look physically mature.

There is little to no physical difference between teenage girls and women in their early-mid 20s. Many teenage girls look 21 or even 25 and many women in their 20s could pass for a 16-17 year old girl. However, there is some physical difference between teenage guys and guys in their 20s. Women lose their teenage looks when they're in their older 20s/early 30s. Men lose their teenage looks in their early-mid 20s. When a woman is 21, 22, 23, she often looks exactly the same (or at least almost exactly the same) as she did at 16/17. When a guy gets to even 20 or even 19, he begins to look older. Men and women also start and finish puberty at different times. Women usually start puberty at 10 or 11 and finish it at age 15-17 (usually 16). Men usually start puberty at 11 or 12 and usually finish it at age 16-17. There can be outliers once in a while, like women beginning puberty at 8 or 9 or finishing it at 14 or men beginning it at 10 or at 13 or 14 and finishing it at 15 or even at 18.

Studies consistently show that it's common for men to find jb teens attractive, although they don't usually choose to act on it of course. Women however aren't as attracted to teenagers. Girls in their early 20s could find a 17 year old guy attractive given that women usually reach physical maturity at 15 or 16 or boys usually reach physical maturity at 17. But women in their mid-late 20s usually don't get attracted to teenage guys unless a teenage guy looked older than his age. Although men stay attracted to youth no matter how old men get, women aren't attracted to youth.

On this graph, you can see that women stay attracted to around their own age (although women in their 20s prefer men a few years younger) while men stay attracted to youth. When a woman is 50, she'll be attracted the most to 46 year old men. In her early 20s, a woman will prefer a guy a couple years older as the most physically attractive. I also read a study that showed that boys who start puberty late are more likely to remain sexually inexperienced during adulthood. I even remember one guy showed a girl a pic of some guy and she said she couldn't find him attractive because he looks so young.

Other studies i read show that men are attracted to neoteny but women are not. Babyfaced women i read are considered most attractive but babyfaced men have a thin weak jawline, small chin and big eyes and a round race.

If you are a guy you have to look physically mature to attract women. If you're 21 but look 16, women won't want you. If you're 25 but look 17, women won't want you. A 30 year old woman who looks 18 will be viewed as sexually attractive but a 30 year old man who looks 18 will be ridiculed. @Bangkok or bust has spoken about how he was made fun of for looking younger than his age. He didn't grow a single facial hair until age 24. He began puberty very late, at 14.

ER was sub5 because of this. He was 22 but looked 14. Even at 18 he looked way too young. His asian genetics must've caused this. At 14, ER (who was late bloomer) looked like a 10 year old and he got viciously bullied in 9th grade by the seniors for it.

If you look underage, it's over. If you're neotenous, it's over. @ordinaryotaku is another neotenycel other than bangkok

Isn't @ordinaryotaku 6'3? How can he look underage?

If you are a guy you have to look physically mature to attract women
i tell this all the time but no one listens to me.
I am 20 but i'm 5'6 and have young sounding voice AND young looking face
over

over
beardmaxxing wouldn't even compensate for your voice

brutal maybe not today tho

this guy is what slays

nice since I look 21 my target should be 16 if my math is correct :feelsokman:

My genetics not for this world

Everyone always discusses the heightpill, the racepill, the jawpill, etc. but here is one pill that we all need to pay attention to: the neotenypill aka the babyfacepill. This particular is crucial and is a cause of inceldom. If you are man and look younger than your age (ie: underage) or look neotenous or have a babyface, it's over for you. Women won't find you attractive. Physical maturity is extremely crucial if you're a man and you want to have high SMV you need to look physically mature.

There is little to no physical difference between teenage girls and women in their early-mid 20s. Many teenage girls look 21 or even 25 and many women in their 20s could pass for a 16-17 year old girl. However, there is some physical difference between teenage guys and guys in their 20s. Women lose their teenage looks when they're in their older 20s/early 30s. Men lose their teenage looks in their early-mid 20s. When a woman is 21, 22, 23, she often looks exactly the same (or at least almost exactly the same) as she did at 16/17. When a guy gets to even 20 or even 19, he begins to look older. Men and women also start and finish puberty at different times. Women usually start puberty at 10 or 11 and finish it at age 15-17 (usually 16). Men usually start puberty at 11 or 12 and usually finish it at age 16-17. There can be outliers once in a while, like women beginning puberty at 8 or 9 or finishing it at 14 or men beginning it at 10 or at 13 or 14 and finishing it at 15 or even at 18.

Studies consistently show that it's common for men to find jb teens attractive, although they don't usually choose to act on it of course. Women however aren't as attracted to teenagers. Girls in their early 20s could find a 17 year old guy attractive given that women usually reach physical maturity at 15 or 16 or boys usually reach physical maturity at 17. But women in their mid-late 20s usually don't get attracted to teenage guys unless a teenage guy looked older than his age. Although men stay attracted to youth no matter how old men get, women aren't attracted to youth.
View attachment 344515
On this graph, you can see that women stay attracted to around their own age (although women in their 20s prefer men a few years younger) while men stay attracted to youth. When a woman is 50, she'll be attracted the most to 46 year old men. In her early 20s, a woman will prefer a guy a couple years older as the most physically attractive. I also read a study that showed that boys who start puberty late are more likely to remain sexually inexperienced during adulthood. I even remember one guy showed a girl a pic of some guy and she said she couldn't find him attractive because he looks so young.

Other studies i read show that men are attracted to neoteny but women are not. Babyfaced women i read are considered most attractive but babyfaced men have a thin weak jawline, small chin and big eyes and a round race.

If you are a guy you have to look physically mature to attract women. If you're 21 but look 16, women won't want you. If you're 25 but look 17, women won't want you. A 30 year old woman who looks 18 will be viewed as sexually attractive but a 30 year old man who looks 18 will be ridiculed. @Bangkok or bust has spoken about how he was made fun of for looking younger than his age. He didn't grow a single facial hair until age 24. He began puberty very late, at 14.

ER was sub5 because of this. He was 22 but looked 14. Even at 18 he looked way too young. His asian genetics must've caused this. At 14, ER (who was late bloomer) looked like a 10 year old and he got viciously bullied in 9th grade by the seniors for it.

If you look underage, it's over. If you're neotenous, it's over. @ordinaryotaku is another neotenycel other than bangkok
Very, very interesting. We should promulge more often the neotenypill indeed: we don't pay enough attention to considering how solid it is. Shouldn't this be pinned?

It’s dangerous to do that, you could get ostracized or even assaulted
been doing it for years now. nobody knows me to ostracize me and I don't look like I'm easily fucked with so normies stay away. plan on dropping a sock n lock in my bag also just to be safe :feelsthink:

Very, very interesting. We should promulge more often the neotenypill indeed: we don't pay enough attention to considering how solid it is. Shouldn't this be pinned?
@SergeantIncel pin this

I stopped growing at 14. But I have a normal (not large, but not small) penis, hair does not grow on my cheeks. Hair is only on my chin and under my nose. I'm weak. I am short, I am 5'10". I think that early puberty makes you an incel. You develop as a woman. Women are shorter than men, because they stop growing earlier.
And the size of the jaw, the bone-facial structure is genetics. It doesn't even really depend on gender. There are thin, weak women, but their faces are well developed.

Last edited:
I stopped growing at 14. But I have a normal (not large, but not small) penis, hair does not grow on my cheeks. Hair is only on my chin and under my nose. I'm weak. I am short, I am 5'10". I think that early puberty makes you an incel. You develop as a woman. Women are shorter than men, because they stop growing earlier.
And the size of the jaw, the bone-facial structure is genetics. It doesn't even really depend on gender. There are thin, weak women, but their faces are well developed.
Idk if early puberty is bad because men I’ve met who start it early looked physically mature as hell. I think you’re more a rare exception

I remember getting stopped by a security guard because I look below 18 .. Im in my mid 20s already
never began. need to hit puberty 4 more times

This is what murders me. I'm 26 almost 27 at 6'6 and I still get ID'd when going to bars with my brother. It's utterly over. This is a very underrated pill that will absolutely destroy you. Looking younger than your age as a man = death sentence. Women want a man that looks like he has experience, not a baby faced momma's boy. I hate my baby face so much this post triggers me jfl.

This is what murders me. I'm 26 almost 27 at 6'6 and I still get ID'd when going to bars with my brother. It's utterly over. This is a very underrated pill that will absolutely destroy you. Looking younger than your age as a man = death sentence. Women want a man that looks like he has experience, not a baby faced momma's boy. I hate my baby face so much this post triggers me jfl.
Exactly. Looking young is good as a woman but as a man, it’s a death sentence. Even in hs physical maturity becomes important. Teen girls stop liking pretty boys once they get to age 17. 14-16 year olds can like pretty boys but I bet they usually prefer physically mature guys. A 17 year old man who looks 25 will become the big man on campus while the 17 year old man with a baby face isn’t very popular at all

Major Cope
No it isn’t. I showed data showing this is true. Women aren’t attracted to youth and neoteny. If you look like teenager in your 20s as a man, women won’t like you

I get told I look old.
Its probably my shit collagen and hair tbh

in asia neotenous guys seems to do just fine thi

No it isn’t. I showed data showing this is true. Women aren’t attracted to youth and neoteny. If you look like teenager in your 20s as a man, women won’t like you
But what if you are 6'4

Great post, explains the difference between Asian women and men
over
Same I'm 19 but am Asian and look 16.

I'm 26 almost 27 at 6'6
You cannot look like a child. At that age and with that height. With this height, even at 12 years old, people look 18 years old.

You cannot look like a child. At that age and with that height. With this height, even at 12 years old, people look 18 years old.
Someone who is 6'6" is probably a fakecel, What the hell are you even doing here with that height?

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Go get a girlfriend BrO!!

Someone who is 6'6" is probably a fakecel, What the hell are you even doing here with that height?

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Go get a girlfriend BrO!!
6’6 can still be incel

Screenshot 31

minimum looks to slay pussy left and right

this dude actually tried to make people believe a woman on a dating app randomly asked him if he wanted to eat her out
as if any woman would even touch him with a stick
:feelskek::feelskek: yeah i know it's hilarious

View attachment 344515

Very true. I looked way younger than my age at first and got bullied as a result. Then it seemed to be getting better when I looked 14 at the age of 15, but then it all went to hell and I looked 14 for several more years for some reason. Combine that with mild autism and I was royally fucked by lonely teen years and my entire early to mid 20s. Now I still look younger but at least I look like an (ugly) adult in my mid 20s. It would probably be worse babyface-wise if I hadn't fucked myself with alcoholism

Are you trying to tell me foids don't get wet for these guys?

3pljrAt.jpg

z90s4mqfmcj51.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 344515

Cope being a 30-35 yrs but looking 10 yrs younger allows you to court holes as young as 18.

Cope being a 30-35 yrs but looking 10 yrs younger allows you to court holes as young as 18.
Looking 25 is fine but looking below 20 is a death sentence. Women don’t prefer youth. I showed data. If you’re a man and look underage you’re doomed
Very true. I looked way younger than my age at first and got bullied as a result. Then it seemed to be getting better when I looked 14 at the age of 15, but then it all went to hell and I looked 14 for several more years for some reason. Combine that with mild autism and I was royally fucked by lonely teen years and my entire early to mid 20s. Now I still look younger but at least I look like an (ugly) adult in my mid 20s. It would probably be worse babyface-wise if I hadn't fucked myself with alcoholism
How old are you now?