Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Netflix India is biggest simp EVER

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
94397674_10219313747332695_4938874174610341888_o.jpg

just fucking lol at this cuckoldry

“ Beautiful” lmao. How come if a man is fat he is unhealthy and should get a heart attack but if its a foid they are beautiful and curvy?

:feelsseriously: fucking retard

In 2020 all "girls" seem to look like that ugly fat foid. Be respectful to the ladies.

she looks like a fucking monster

India is done

woman doing a standup comedy routine: good evening everyone... sex vagina orgasms condoms
overweight balding bearded guy with glasses: Oh my god!! She is so down to earth and relatable and not afraid to speak her mind! She's breaking so many social taboos! Her style of comedy is so original and creative! Take all m'five stars queen!:soy::soy:

Sometimes it’s like it was written by an incel as a parody.

another foid making sex jokes, funny :feelsseriously:

She would reject all of us too.

That's not a girl, that is a fucking planet

Disguting whale

she looks like a fucking monster
Netflix India calling some disgusting ogre “beautiful” jfl
And of course the female is talking about sex. That’s all their comedy is

>gorgeous
Isn't that demeaning? This currycel is basically putting her comedy on the back burner for a moment to talk about her sexual appeal.
I thought foids hate that kind of thing and want to be weighed(lol) on merit instead?

I'm surprised she stood up.

Pure ragefuel. A horrendous mix of out-of-touch corporate account and identity politics.

We should just call a foid whose jokes revolve solely around sex or her vagina "a woman comedist" not to devalue real comedists. There should be a place in the comedy where only women can compete. Let those ugly foid freaks have their own playing ground so they could show off before foids just as stupid.

but shes ugly though

The only way a female comic could be funny would be to shit on other foid comics and do a routine about how they're all the same and think their sex jokes are so fucking original

I want my 2006 back tbh

NOoOoO you can't say that a women isn't funny :feels::feels::feels:

All these female Indian stand up comedians ever talk about is sex that penis that blah blah vagina sex. No male comedian does the same, they might curse but they won't spend 30 minutes straight talking about their penis.

Tells alot about them.

I haven't had cuckflix in years and will never have anymore, it's ruined

I've seen some stand up from female Brazilians on Netflix and it's the same crass sexual humor. Not funny at all.

What is the video from?

In 2020 all "girls" seem to look like that ugly fat foid.
cope, 80% of women are looksmaxxing harder than ever to get gigachad validation, while the rest just bask in their entitlement and get fat because they can still get chad.

everyone is a cuck these days
also wtf is the amount of bluepillers here

probably fellow curries or something

get with the times goy

And here we have superpower 2020

Based currycel there :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm gonna have to check out that comment section just for the luls
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Edit: the comment section is filled will currycel feminists in denial :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Currys are literally the living and breathing meme of the internet :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why do idiots always mention what year it is in an argument?

That's a moblin, and she's probably Chad only too.

Telling the truth is considered mean, now

“Gorgeous”
When I saw that word I knew before I had even looked at the comedian that she was going to be disgusting

Holes aren't funny.
Curries are the most pathetic simps I've ever seen.