Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Netflix is trying so hard to push black man-white women couples

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I'm not against interracial couples but the funny thing is that it's always a black guy with a white woman. Why never a curry or rice with a white woman? Diversity my ass.

when they put other ethnicities it's always a foid with a white guy :feelsclown:

second guy looks mulatto tho

I'll never have a white girl

The media has been doing this for years. Every advert I see with a couple in it is interracial despite interracial couples being relatively rare

They always use tall tyrones to represent the black man. Whites are usually some manlet betas unless it's some chad main character.

It really shows what those Hollywood Jews think of black people. Guinea pigs. And rich and wealthy white chads and Stacy can just laugh about it and virtue signal as it doesn't affect them. This only bothers poor ugly white men and other poor socially deprived ethnics.

A lot of this shit happened under Trump's rule.

Thats why a lot of people hoping his rule would save them are gonna be disappointed.

Unless you get a president who's literally 1488 tier, nothing be done to stop shit like this.

when they put other ethnicities it's always a foid with a white guy :feelsclown:

The last three couples are brazilian JFL, the last one is that Guy from "cidade de deus".

It's funny that despite having so many of these couples on TV, it's hard AF for a regular non white guy to get a white foid in brazil, unless he lives in a favela or something.

The only type of black guys in brazil that aren't thugmaxxing but still manage to get white whores are TYRONES and football players.

The rest just rot, rape or get endless rejections by sheboons and "pardas".
Holy fuck JFL

A lot of this shit happened under Trump's rule.

Thats why a lot of people hoping his rule would save them are gonna be disappointed.

Unless you get a president who's literally 1488 tier, nothing be done to stop shit like this.
Americans just don't get it, they think that muh liberty individualism and libertardism are right-wing conservative positions. wtf do expect from them. They worship Cooperation's and Israel who are actively hostile towards them.

The last three couples are brazilian JFL, the last one is that Guy from "cidade de deus".

It's funny that despite having so many of these couples on TV, it's hard AF for a regular non white guy to get a white foid in brazil, unless he lives in a favela or something.

The only type of black guys in brazil that aren't thugmaxxing but still manage to get white whores are TYRONES and football players.

The rest just rot, rape or get endless rejections by sheboons and "pardas".
funny how despite lefties supposedly being so pro diversity, when you turn on the TV and see all the shows, which are mostly made by them, there's only white people. One or two black people and almost not a single ''pardo'', which are theorically the majority of the population.

this is even more pronounced in those old soap operas, it looks like a show straight out of europe jfl in fact many actors are not even that gl, they're just white and that's enough for a role on TV. No wonder brazilian whores are obsessed with white people

Why never a curry or rice with a white woman? Diversity my ass.
I saw a horrible romcom once where the protagonist was a curry humorist that gets a white woman. Don't remember the title.

That's why I don't watch post-2010 shows anymore. I've been re-watching the X-files and The 3rd Rock from the Sun lately. These were good times.

funny how despite lefties supposedly being so pro diversity, when you turn on the TV and see all the shows, which are mostly made by them, there's only white people. One or two black people and almost not a single ''pardo'', which are theorically the majority of the population.

this is even more pronounced in those old soap operas, it looks like a show straight out of europe jfl in fact many actors are not even that gl, they're just white and that's enough for a role on TV. No wonder brazilian whores are obsessed with white people
Lots of white actors being worshipped, guys that would be normies in any First world white majority countries.

Feminist ethnic whores that claim for diversity just fuck with white guys, their "diversity" shit is just a plan to guilty trip white chads in order to fuck ethnic whores.

Last edited:
beautiful jewish utopia

Would it bother you if they pushed black women and white men?

:feelskek:

Ethnic whores already worship white men enough so yes it would. It increases hypergamy.

Interracial couples are degenerate.
Edit: Proof? Everything Netflix, media and Hollywood push nowadays is degenerate.

Last edited:
despite interracial couples being relatively rare
True, I very rarely have ever seen a white foid / black male couple, or even seen at a bar or restaurant. I have however seen a lot of single white mothers with black babies.

:feelswhat:
Nigger worship so the dickless white race will breed itself out of existence with low IQ chimps. More easily controlled goyim, you see :incel:
I think a large part of that is a myth but some white women definitely go through a low IQ nigbob phase. Its proof that the (((brainwashing))) is working.

My people are so weak minded to fall prey to it, it really is a shame when you try to help them but end up labeled as a the bad guy anyway.

Last edited:

It's cause of Jews. When they do this type of shit, it's always a white women with black men, or a White guy with other race of women. It's to help get rid of the White Race

here's the front page of okputrid. it's everywhere.

Captu2re
Capture

Hollywood Jews have a BBC fetish.

that's what u get for watching Jew shit tbh

It's all part of the plan. This is nothing new. The anti white agenda is strong.

Not in UK, it's the opposite

Despite their virtue signaling about being tolerant white liberals hate and look down on everyone else that aren't white liberals. It's really that simple.
Feminist ethnic whores that claim for diversity just fuck with white guys, their "diversity" shit is just a plan to guilty trip white chads in order to fuck ethnic whores.

Gayflix is well... Gayflix. Dont understand why you boyos keep whatching it.

My people are so weak minded to fall prey to it, it really is a shame when you try to help them but end up labeled as a the bad guy anyway.
Whites are not the only ones susceptible to jewish programming, though that is who the kikes are targeting right now with their propaganda. Blacks have already fallen to jewish manipulation and are completely enslaved to their vices

There is one thing that they will never ever push: A really tall girl with a manlet. 5'6 and 6'1 for example. If you will see it in the movies it will be a comical relief.

I saw a commercial for a tv show/movie yesterday, featured Asian male white female couple. First thought was that it’s totally for diversity, nobody is gonna believe it. You never see AMWF couples in the wild. They gotta have blacks for diversity, but it also has to be believable. It’s never a 5’2” aboriginal pheno black with a white woman, it’s a hyper dimorphic, chiseled, tall, violently capable, refined black man with a white woman who usually speaks normal English and doesn’t mumble his words.