Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never be nice to foids who have brought suffering to us [Reminder]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'm not really into rap at all, but Tupac is the last iconic rapper I can give any respects too.

This was what being too nice to femoids get you:

View: https://youtu.be/1USRZ98PV7s

It'll be tough for highinhibcels and Incels that are nice, but I'd encourage you to try and put on a fake front. 2Pac managed to do it. Everyone thought he was really part of "the hood", but in reality it was all an act.
If you're already evil to foids and treat them like crap in whatever way you can then I tip my hat to you, keep doing what you're doing.

Am I saying being nice will get any of us sex? No.
Am I saying being bad will get any of us sex? No.

What I am saying is you should remember all the ill-treatment foids have brought unto you. The snarky comments, you being used as scapegoats in "would you rathers", foids encouraging the guys to bully you, foids stealing your shit, foids making derogatory comments towards you. Remember all women are demons who would never treat you like a human and as such you should reciprocate that.
I used to believe that being kind inspite of the incessant pain they inflicted on me would work out in the end. It doesn't. It never will.

Some tips:
-Watch beheading videos. For some reason I no longer feel anything, just empty. I remember my first time watching a foid being killed, it made me sad for a while feel empathetic towards her (Incredibly cucked), but after remembering how foids view me. view us, I grew out of that soy phase and started to gain delight in it. Now It's just another moment of my day.
-Watch videos of foids getting knocked out by guys.

You wouldn't try to pet a hyena that is out to kill you, you'd try to kill it. Do not reciprocate the malice foids display towards you with kindness, the only entity that could save foids by some miracle would be God.

Tupac b4 thugmaxxing and putting up a front was actually a truecel, pretty sure he said he struggled finding girls n shit

I'm not really into rap at all, but Tupac is the last iconic rapper I can give any respects too.

It'll be tough for highinhibcels and Incels that are nice, but I'd encourage you to try and put on a fake front. 2Pac managed to do it. Everyone thought he was really part of "the hood", but in reality it was all an act.
If you're already evil to foids and treat them like crap in whatever way you can then I tip my hat to you, keep doing what you're doing.

What I am saying is you should remember all the ill-treatment foids have brought unto you. The snarky comments, you being used as scapegoats in "would you rathers", foids encouraging the guys to bully you, foids stealing your shit, foids making derogatory comments towards you. Remember all women are demons who would never treat you like a human and as such you should reciprocate that.
I used to believe that being kind inspite of the incessant pain they inflicted on me would work out in the end. It doesn't. It never will.

Some tips:
-Watch beheading videos. For some reason I no longer feel anything, just empty. I remember my first time watching a foid being killed, it made me sad for a while feel empathetic towards her (Incredibly cucked), but after remembering how foids view me. view us, I grew out of that soy phase and started to gain delight in it. Now It's just another moment of my day.

You wouldn't try to pet a hyena that is out to kill you, you'd try to kill it. Do not reciprocate the malice foids display towards you with kindness, the only entity that could save foids by some miracle would be God.

I love watching foids get murdered on TheYNC, Hoodsite, Documenting Reality, and in the past Bestgore.

View: https://youtu.be/UDWqIPg3MB0

"Bluepilled" Tupac looked kinda soy (Even his body language was a little bit effeminate). He would still mog me anytime.
Relatable, you're damn right. Good post overall. It's fair to not treat them nice.

Anyway, I don't know, maybe it's part of my nature, but I can't help being nice to everybody, maybe because I'm a retard and a coward. The few times I've tried being rude or mean to foids on the Internet they acted like it's nothing, I don't know if they were trying to look as if they were not affected (But they were, deep inside) or if it was because they're so "deified" by simps, society and pretty much everybody, that when they find somebody being mean to them they don't care because they're that overconfident and they really believe their own hype (If you get messages telling how beautiful you are and how you're the best 24/7, you end up thinking that's the truth, so yeah, simps are also to blame).

Some tips:

True and based

Reminder, if you do ever get the chance. never show emotions to a bitch treat her like shit, tell her what she needs to do and don't tell her any faggot ass shit like in the tweet. a beta chad might as well be an incel.
Capture

Last edited: