Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never began for Manlets

reeve23

reeve23

Banned
-
source.gif

1418848559216.jpg

UyzLP38.jpg

Manletism is a disability

Imagine being 5'3 and balding

Life is hell i must endure daily

land whale whores

Those tallfags look like giants ffs

Handsome manlets can get sex, but you have to be someone like Putin to ever command respect. Even high status manlets like actors and musicians are mocked once it is discovered how short they actually are.

L2M8Qum.jpg
Nah man I bet he doesn't give two shits about this.With his looks,money and fame I can't imagine it being all too hard for him to get laid.

Short foids are the devil

They get sex no doubt about it. And a manlet like Justin Bieber has a higher quality of life than almost every male on the planet, right now he has a hot model wife that is always fiercely defending him in public spats and worships the ground he walks on, just look at any candid picture with those two and see how she looks at him.

The point was they don't command respect. An average height guy has a swelling of testosterone and pride at the mogging they're doing whenever they stand next to a legit manlet.
Depends,of course you lose respect but there are ways not to be looked at as just:A Manlet
I know this one guy who is 5"2 in Jui Jitsu and he beats the shit out of most guys,nobody fucks with that dude out of fear.

Handsome manlets can get sex, but you have to be someone like Putin to ever command respect. Even high status manlets like actors and musicians are mocked once it is discovered how short they actually are.

L2M8Qum.jpg
even putin still has complexes and must mask them
putin.jpg

L2M8Qum.jpg
Lautner is 5'8ish ~ these women are either hella tall or wearing 6" heels