Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never choose STEM

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It doesn't matter what people tell you. Don't listen to them. The pressure is too great. Today in my class the professor massacred me. He wouldn't stop asking me questions about the material. He never questioned anyone else. It was 2 hours of lecture and I was the only target.

"Wizardcel, if I changed this value.. what would happen?"
"Wizardcel, you must remember that....is this correct?"
"Wizardcel, if we had this .. how would you solve it?"

My God. I'm mentally exhausted. What a nightmare.

RIP, yeah i suck at everything STEM related so i wouldn’t have chosen it anyways

It doesn't matter what people tell you. Don't listen to them. The pressure is too great. Today in my class the professor massacred me. He wouldn't stop asking me questions about the material. He never questioned anyone else. It was 2 hours of lecture and I was the only target.

"Wizardcel, if I changed this value.. what would happen?"
"Wizardcel, you must remember that....is this correct?"
"Wizardcel, if we had this .. how would you solve it?"

My God. I'm mentally exhausted. What a nightmare.

STEM is the easiest for me to deal with. There is little socializing, and I feel comfortable just sitting there and soaking it in.

Humanities, however, are much more social: discussions, peer editing ... I can't handle it, and I usually skip classes to my detriment.

STEM is the easiest for me to deal with. There is little socializing, and I feel comfortable just sitting there and soaking it in.

Humanities, however, are much more social: discussions, peer editing ... I can't handle it, and I usually skip classes to my detriment.
Are you kidding me stem has a ton of socializing and group projects...

I'm too low iq for stem, tried studying computer engineering for two semesters before i quit. Advanced math and physics broke my neck lol it's only for autists or super smart people

I chose the hardest course and I will regret it very quickly, but I IQmog most of the curries tbh, who got like Cs. Then again, it's only UK college

I chose the hardest course and I will regret it very quickly, but I IQmog most of the curries tbh, who got like Cs. Then again, it's only UK college

I've always wanted to ask this question to someone who studies STEM in Europe. Are lectures useless there, too? my professors can't explain shit. My uni is more focused on research, so they tend to be good researchers but bad teachers.

It pays decent, but most stem paths do not afford you the chance to meet foids. So on top of ugly and/or autism, you now have zero chances of even meeting one. Just isolation all your life.

Maybe because you are the most intelligent and the other ones are jokes.

I've always wanted to ask this question to someone who studies STEM in Europe. Are lectures useless there, too? my professors can't explain shit. My uni is more focused on research, so they tend to be good researchers but bad teachers.
Yeah, terrible teachers. It's not the same as university over here, but more of a stepping stone between "high school" and university. So it's not the exact same as yours, but most of the lecturers are retired people from their field and are almost all foreign with hard to understand accents, so you have to focus sometimes. They know their shit but they either explain it way too simply and waste time (like explaining basic algebra or whatever) or just assume we know shit (like, writing down a huge equation based on mechanical principles we've never heard of) like "yep, I assume you know this shit; if not, you're not doing your own work at home"

I’m too retarded for stem anyways

Are you kidding me stem has a ton of socializing and group projects...

I study math, probably isn't representative, but we don't do anything other than listen to lecture. Occasionally there will be a solo presentation, but it is rare.

confront him about why he’s singling you out

I kinda like programming

I chose to drop out and it's not much better. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I dropped out of uni in 2009. It was a boring business management course. It's a worthless degree.
I'm amazed how many people fall for the business degree meme, I did for a while and it never occurs to people doing it that you're not going to go far if you just want to administer what people have already built instead of creating anything of value whatsoever. Accountants here on average earn as much as librarians. Seriously, everyone is out to fuck you over even if you create stuff of your own, do these people honestly believe doing corporate grunt work and balancing books is something that everyone should be studying and flooding the market for? Nobody is going to become a Jewish financial mastermind by studying a 3 year degree on debits, credits and laws surrounding shareholders, why would said financial masterminds even tell you the secrets to their success in the first place?