Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never forget, claiming "not being incel" while incel = being docile and neutered

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When you're being "nice and respectful", when you're one of those faggots who has female friends who won't fuck you for being unattractive (who women rightfully see as dickless faggots as well), you're only neutering snd castrating yourself. Anger is and always has been what creates change or action, when you stop being angry you just become complacent, castrated, and pathetic. Because if we go off the very definition of "incel", it is not a mindset but a state of being.

All these fags who walk around saying "I'm a virgin but not incel" are really just saying "I'm an incel who has accepted and even TAKES pride in being castrated". Because obvioisly, you can't just choose to not be incel if you literally do not get any pussy. You're neutered if you claim to. That's why women try to manipulate as many dudes into being in this state as possible, because they are no longer a threat to worry about, just a sad complacent NPC that won't bother anyone and will just shrivel up and die, which they won't care about either.

Some incels in denial cope by telling themselves "it's okay, I'll lose my virignity eventually! I'm just waiting for right girl". Little do they know that all women are the same

No man, not being incel = not being involuntary celibate.

The morons that "im virgin but not incel" just dont know what incel means. they think incel means a group of atomwaffen division salafi jihadists, while incel just means involuntaty celibate.
My point is never having had any attraction from females and then rolling over and being a " respectful, dickless " orbitter is just neutering yourself. You should never stoop to that level

My point is never having had any attraction from females and then rolling over and being a " respectful, dickless " orbitter is just neutering yourself. You should never stoop to that level
yes i deleted my stupid reply what a fucking moron I am, cant even read before writing

"The angery mind exists for itself."
- harry harrison
(from one of the "stainless steel rat" books)

What can I say, women like to play with soulless dolls since childhood.

I don't talk to females as I see no point in doing it because I get nothing from it. But its unlikely for me to admit that I'm incel irl seeing as how I don't want to get jumped

It's the same as saying you aren't a human but all your dna points to you being a human