Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never forget how ugly foids are without makeup.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Next time you see a foid just remember she without a doubt looks ten times worse at home when nobody sees.

If you have cucked anxiety around them just remember: they are ugly as FUCK without it, look down at them like the leech trash they are and you will have no problems.

Just because they collectively do this little emperor has no clothes thing where they just kinda LARP them with makeup "counts" as "them", it doesn't. Most women are even uglier than the average guy is without it. And it's always been this way. All they're good for is having tits and ass, and do most have that (without being fat)? No. So they're quite literally useless through and through.

Take makeup away and looking at the average foid, you have someone who is:
-ugly as fuck
-horrible skin problems
-weak as fuck
-cant run for shit slow as hell
-no endurance
-herd/npc like, incapable of doing anything significant independently.
-usually doesn't even have an ass or tits unless they're fat (which doesn't count then because even men get an ass and tits if they're fat enough)

So yes, quite literally, failed men/half developed men like romans believed. They're literally useless without the cunt and even then they're hideous without the acid on their face.

Last edited:
Fakeup = incel if they were male.

Filters are even worse. I can run myself through a genderswap app and with a single button it will change my skin complexion, change my hairstyle, change the shape of my eyes, nose, mouth, jaw, etc. It literally changes me from a 3/10 male to an 8/10 female with a single button.

Everything about a foid is a lie and they expect people to respect them kek

Based

20200402 070110

Everything about a foid is a lie and they expect people to respect them kek

Very based and accurate.
Most women are malformed little things, constantly beset by ailments.

my cute next door neighbour supposedly doesn't wear make up and she is pretty cute.shit wish i could die soon.but yeah you are right.

A lot of foids look really masculine without makeup or long hair too. Meanwhile if you have a feminine looking face as a man there is NOTHING you can do to look more masculine (assuming you can’t grow a beard)

A lot of foids look really masculine without makeup or long hair too. Meanwhile if you have a feminine looking face as a man there is NOTHING you can do to look more masculine (assuming you can’t grow a beard)
Foid without long hair and makeup is gonna legit look like a truecel guy

Next time you see a foid just remember she without a doubt looks ten times worse at home when nobody sees.

If you have cucked anxiety around them just remember: they are ugly as FUCK without it, look down at them like the leech trash they are and you will have no problems.

Just because they collectively do this little emperor has no clothes thing where they just kinda LARP them with makeup "counts" as "them", it doesn't. Most women are even uglier than the average guy is without it. And it's always been this way. All they're good for is having tits and ass, and do most have that (without being fat)? No. So they're quite literally useless through and through.

-ugly as fuck
-horrible skin problems
-weak as fuck
-no endurance
-usually doesn't even have an ass or tits unless they're fat (which doesn't count then because even men get an ass and tits if they're fat enough)

So yes, quite literally, failed men/half developed men like romans believed. They're literally useless without the cunt and even then they're hideous without the acid on their face.

Very very true. On prom day at my High School, the girls didn't put on make all morning because they were going to get it professionally done later. I was stunned at how much uglier it made them look, their skin their skin was bad and they looked line men.

I will never forget

It's sad how few have even one of these three: big hips, big tits or big ass. Their faces are rarely attractive enough on their own.

Tell this to FDS.

I always get reminded by makeupless foids in my online classes.
Literally fucking trucel/incel level of looks if they were a guy, but they think they are hot shit and are chad only.
Right. At some point they forget they're ugly.

You're right.
That and the fresh cum they got from those slayers.

Not sure if I can fully agree with that. I've seen them without makeup, and they only go down about 1 point in looks. Plenty of girls in the gym not wearing makeup and still looking good.

What I will say is that the deceit comes from mainly photos. Their angles, lighting and filters to look good in photos, but very average in real life or video. Take an average guy and an average girl. Take the same photos of them without any effects or angles, the guy will look better most of the time.

Last edited:

-ugly as fuck
-horrible skin problems
-weak as fuck
-no endurance

:feelskek:

wish it was socially accepted for guys to use makeup so I could use it to hide my acne

Never let this thread fade away