Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never forget just how it's much worse than you think

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
As soon as I got my first job, it was at some shitty grocery place, I was around 16 or 17 I think

All my foid co-workers were my age, some even a year or two younger. Strictly boring, monotone with me , I still remember it

Out of curiosity I looked them up on social media and my bluepilled self was utterly shocked and in disbelief that the same 15 year old foids I was working with and were extremely monotone and boring around me (but not the chads) were all posting pictures of them half naked on social media, out in clubs, with dozens of guys everywhere

This was honestly one of my first hardcore exposures to the blackpill. This was at foids at like 14-17, too.

If you "ascend" with one after high school, imagine how much mile of cock she has taken up until that point. While you consider yourself ascended and lucky to finally get a blown out cunt, your ugly looks match has been fucking dudes since she was 12.

yes, i noticed this on instagram. tons of teen whores in clubs. i was confused at first but then i realized that many clubs just let in jailbaits because they depend on foid presence to keep their business alive

It's over.
People used to tell me that "life ain't too bad" and that's its all because of me being "pessimistic" but it turns out that it's in fact much worse. Reality is hellish and it's so obvious, I don't understand how normfags can ignore and deny that just because their lives are OK.

People used to tell me that "life ain't too bad" and that's its all because of me being "pessimistic" but it turns out that it's in fact much worse. Reality is hellish and it's so obvious, I don't understand how normfags can ignore and deny that just because their lives are OK.
Survivorship bias. Normies are delusional

Survivorship bias. Normies are delusional
Last night I went on a long walk and I actually discovered some upper class neighborhood/area of new housing. All of these modern, perfectly clean homes with their perfect gardens and "welcome" doormats. I really wanted to take a shit on one of these, lol. I really hate normies

Last night I went on a long walk and I actually discovered some upper class neighborhood/area of new housing. All of these modern, perfectly clean homes with their perfect gardens and "welcome" doormats. I really wanted to take a shit on one of these, lol. I really hate normies
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

You know when I am out in public and I see these Normie's going about their day I just think if only something would go horribly wrong for them I might just get my first hard on for hate achievement.

As soon as I got my first job, it was at some shitty grocery place, I was around 16 or 17 I think

All my foid co-workers were my age, some even a year or two younger. Strictly boring, monotone with me , I still remember it

Out of curiosity I looked them up on social media and my bluepilled self was utterly shocked and in disbelief that the same 15 year old foids I was working with and were extremely monotone and boring around me (but not the chads) were all posting pictures of them half naked on social media, out in clubs, with dozens of guys everywhere

This was honestly one of my first hardcore exposures to the blackpill. This was at foids at like 14-17, too.

If you "ascend" with one after high school, imagine how much mile of cock she has taken up until that point. While you consider yourself ascended and lucky to finally get a blown out cunt, your ugly looks match has been fucking dudes since she was 12.

I remember 13 year old girls bragging about having sex in school

What else is there to say after that?

I heard a story about that lol. insane ngl

fucking bullshit society

Imagine being so insanely stupid you think having sex as a woman is in any way challenging or an accomplishment

every foid around my age bracket at work has a chad boyfriend with jawline that mogs me.

suicidefuel having to be near them at work tbh

I don't fuck with "Relationships" and "Friends" at this point.

This is why I avoid social media like the plague. Don't want to OD on the blackpill