Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never forget just how much of a joke your life is

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
While you were in high school, uni, wherever else starving yourself, then bulking with hardcore gymcelling, doing stupid embarrassing shit like watching tutorials on how to socialize and maintain eye contact. Constantly in a state of extreme depression and other low moods, circulating from anger to sadness to worry. Not a single positive state ever. Trying to build social circles but failing over and over. Constantly reassessing what you are doing wrong. Constantly going online reading guides and tutorials and trying again with a different approach. Putting together plans to save for surgery, implants, hair transplant, and telling yourself in the future, you'll look acceptable enough for others, just not right now. Always feeling sad and not good enough. Always feeling suicidal over failed attempt after attempt after rejection. Falling grades because you start to think everything is pointless.

Everyone else was just going through without a single care or thought about pretty much anything. They just kind of flowed with everyone else like them, and good experiences and milestones just sort of happened to them. They never even picked up a single weight or even knew what positive canthal tilt was. Never even considered surgery or stooping so low you practice "social skills" in countless tutorials and guides. They were just going to party from party, date to date, drinking, smoking, (no side effects of course on a stable psyche), eating whatever. Their life was x1000 better than yours with x100 less the effort.

Bottom line, you were born genetic garbage and it never even began. It's only human to want to cope and fight that though, and I suppose for a select few it works.

Some days when I remember that I just fall into that old abyss of despair and anger. I just stare at a wall while rotting on the bed without moving

Everyone else was just going through without a single care or thought about pretty much anything. They just kind of flowed with everyone else like them, and good experiences and milestones just sort of happened to them. They never even picked up a single weight or even knew what positive canthal tilt was. Never even considered surgery or stooping so low you practice "social skills" in countless tutorials and guides. They were just going to party from party, date to date, drinking, smoking, (no side effects of course on a stable psyche), eating whatever. Their life was x1000 better than yours with x100 less the effort.
This is the most brutal blackpill, while you try your best to fit in, normies achieve everything you fail to do without even trying. Its simply natural for them to be apart of a social circle, go out, these activities come as easily to them as breathing. Humans are naturally supposed to be social creatures, but here you are rotting using all your brain power to find ways to fit in like the rest but you fail.

Imagine failing at just being human :cryfeels:

This is the most brutal blackpill, while you try your best to fit in, normies achieve everything you fail to do without even trying. Its simply natural for them to be apart of a social circle, go out, these activities come as easily to them as breathing. Humans are naturally supposed to be social creatures, but here you are rotting using all your brain power to find ways to fit in like the rest but you fail.

almost daily i look in mirror and think how messed up i am. total failure

Relevant pic:

I went through an endless list of self improvement, worrying and working hard on every facet of my life to a degree that normies will never understand

I did all that just to get mogged all day while everyone else had sex and gfs.
You work hard and torture yourself just to experience negative feedback while they enjoy the pleasures of life without putting much thoughts into anything, just cruising through life

I went through an endless list of self improvement, worrying and working hard on every facet of my life to a degree that normies will never understand

I did all that just to get mogged all day while everyone else had sex and gfs.

You work hard and torture yourself just to experience negative feedback while they enjoy the pleasures of life without putting much thoughts into anything, just cruising through life
Then you just die after and nobody knows if that's great or awful.

"I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize that its a fucking comedy" Arthur Fleck

“The life of every individual, viewed as a whole and in general, and when only its most significant features are emphasized, is really a tragedy; but gone through in detail it has the character of a comedy.” Arthur Schopenhauer

The brutality of it imo isn't that life his harder for ugly men.

I wouldn't mind working hard to attract women.

I wouldn't even mind working much harder than Chad has to work, provided that hard work had some sort of actual payoff.

If that was the case, making progress would be fun. You'd see that women were beginning to be turned on by you more and more, and choosing you over Chadlites. And then, eventually, choosing you over Chads. And that would motivate you to keep going.

But instead, zero progress can ever be made.

NO amount of hard work amounts to even the smallest shred of genuine female sexual attraction.

That, to me, is what sucks the most.