Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never forget that foids don't want subhuman male friends

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Some of you are thinking about the possibility of ascending through friendship. Don't deny it, you've considered it. You've probably tried years ago and even after you got brutally humiliated, you're still thinking about getting a foid friend. In case you've forgot it let me refresh your memory:

Foids would rather die burning alive than spend a second in the company of an ugly subhuman like you. Foids pray to God everyday not to see you. Every time a foid looks at you they want to vomit, your ugly presence is like acid on their eyes, they hate breathing the same air as you, and if they could they would erase every subhuman of earth forever because they hate you, not because of your personality but because you're ugly and foids want Chad only. Why would a foid want yo be your friend?

Remember that.

Depends how ugly. Low tier normies are perfectly fine, foids love to use them as doormats, wallets and emotional support. I think some high tier incels (if there's such a thing) are also fine

But truecels can't even be friends with foids

Having a female friend for any man chad or not is worthless.

Men and women CANNOT be friends.

Its either she wants to fuck you because you are chad, or she is going to use you because you aren't.

Its either she wants to fuck you because you are chad, or she is going to use you because you aren't.
Brutal

Depends how ugly. Low tier normies are perfectly fine, foids love to use them as doormats, wallets and emotional support. I think some high tier incels (if there's such a thing) are also fine

I think everyone who has female friends is a fakecel mainly cause I've never even had a proper conversation with a foid in my life, let alone a friend.

I think everyone who has female friends is a fakecel mainly cause I've never even had a proper conversation with a foid in my life, let alone a friend.

I would concur: If you are able to make it into the friendzone, it's probably not totally over for you. That one has always been inaccessible to me too. Also: Any (wannabe) Stacy I knew always had Chad as their best male friend.

Woman don´t want other women to think that she is dating the ugly guy.

Woman like to spend time around chad even if she can´t date him no matter what.

I've had conversations with some foids. Funnily, it was completely impossible for me before looksmaxxing.

Now I'm still repulsive but just not enough to deter all foids from friendly conversations

At times it feels a little bit nice ... but if anything it's mostly just soul crushing :feelsbadman: because you realize that no matter how much you talk to them there's never, ever, a hint of them being attracted to you in any way. Not even a hint. Then when the foid sees a chadlite, a chad or her bf you see tons of IOIs, sparks in her eyes, she can't take her eyes off them, different body language etc. It's completely different.

You really just end up feeling like sexless drone or a stone golem. I don't even feel like a human being at times because that part of my life just doesn't exist no matter how much i try to interact with foids. I'll never been treated like a person with some attractive feature for even a split second.

i'm a truecel cause i have never befriended a woman in my entire life
never began
Most guys can get friendzoned
if you can't even get THAT, then it's over for you

i'm a truecel cause i have never befriended a woman in my entire life
never began
Most guys can get friendzoned
if you can't even get THAT, then it's over for you
I'm a truecel in the sense that I'm kissless handholdless hugless virgin. I wouldn't say I have any female friends, more like acquaintances from college. They don't want to hang out with me, they were just willing to have conversations with me in college or when we had to call in for a project we would sometimes switch topics and talk about non related things

Still hasn't gotten me even a hug. It's over

The only foid who talks to me is my sisters friend and I am certain she is a lesbian and from the looks I get when she thinks I am not watching I am pretty sure she thinks I am a loser, I was at the doctors today and the doctor was a Indian foid I could tell by the look on her face she thinks I am trash society treats us like shit cause we are seen as defects but by god when my death is near I will leave nothing but carnage and pain behind for society and I will be grinning like a madman when I go down.

Yep. Befriending females isn’t realistic and is basically a long drawn out tease.

willing to have conversations with me in college or when we had to call in for a project we would sometimes switch topics and talk about non related things
Mogs me, I can remember that only once in my life I spoke with a foid in 3rd grade irl

No clue why'd you wanna be even if they did.

It depends on what you have that they want. For chad, its his looks and cock, for you, its material things etc.

I'm a truecel in the sense that I'm kissless handholdless hugless virgin. I wouldn't say I have any female friends, more like acquaintances from college. They don't want to hang out with me, they were just willing to have conversations with me in college or when we had to call in for a project we would sometimes switch topics and talk about non related things

Still hasn't gotten me even a hug. It's over
i too am KHHV
i'm 20
how old are you?

i've had female acquaintances but never close friends. can't say i was overly fond of them.

I've had conversations with some foids. Funnily, it was completely impossible for me before looksmaxxing.

Now I'm still repulsive but just not enough to deter all foids from friendly conversations

At times it feels a little bit nice ... but if anything it's mostly just soul crushing :feelsbadman: because you realize that no matter how much you talk to them there's never, ever, a hint of them being attracted to you in any way. Not even a hint. Then when the foid sees a chadlite, a chad or her bf you see tons of IOIs, sparks in her eyes, she can't take her eyes off them, different body language etc. It's completely different.

You really just end up feeling like sexless drone or a stone golem. I don't even feel like a human being at times because that part of my life just doesn't exist no matter how much i try to interact with foids. I'll never been treated like a person with some attractive feature for even a split second.

Sums it up nicely.
Same. I think I've maybe said at most two sentences to a foid under even school project contexts.

I'll be 30+ by the time i can afford surgeries. If I won't have roped before of course

It's over. Life just wasn't meant to be good for me

I still remember when I was starting college, people online said i'd slay because of my gymmaxxed body :feelshaha:

so here's a question. what about the incels on this forum who have orbited girls but didn't get laid? are they an example of chads.co?

friend zone! You get zero from it and more emotional stress from all of their emotional stress…. Worth it! hell no

This.

Friendship is a masculine feeling (like honor). Women cannot feel friendship. There is only interest (to fuck or to use)

Foids have not respect for males below 8/10 by instinct, then to have a friendship with a foid make no sense for an incel.

they dont want the same air as ours