Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NEVER FORGET: The ultimate MOG in the history of MOGS.

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Just remembered this one. Makes me feel so insecure being a ricecel :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Capture4

Posted by our dear BrazilianSigma on IT.

IT reacted with their usual bluepilled comments of course. They just won't admit the truth.

Human race has a wonderful amount of diversity :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Capture6

An incel stepped in and immediately got downvoted into oblivion:

Capture7

'I bet they have wonderful personalities"

Capture9

"The guy on the right seems more confident" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Capture11

Another incel speaks the truth, gets downvoted.

Capture12

Capture123

No matter how hard you argue with them, they just won't accept the blackpill.

Last edited:
This mog is so brutal that it makes me laugh :feelskek: :feelskek:

the asian boy is probably around 5'2-5'3

The human specie has a wonderful amount of diversity but i only fucked chads teehee

The average Western woman is double the size of that ricecel. He never had a chance.

Holy shit this is why I can’t talk a member of IT
Idk if they are so delusional on purpose or they are just trolling. Like wtf.

my brain gets so heated when reading their delusional comments. I just can’t. Idk how blackpill incel read that sub

I’ll go insane. Reading that sub is 1000x more rage inducing that chadfishing.

it’s like ppl trying to convince you 2plus2 is 5. And they make you doubt facts that are 100 percent true.

it’s like a scientist trying to argue with flat earther

FUCK , WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL

This is one of the most brutal moggs of all time , The type of moggs that make you question if they’re the same species , The ricecel is coping well for now , So he probably didn’t realized the mog

The average Western woman is double the size of that ricecel. He never had a chance.

Wonder where he is now. Probably coping hard in STEM or something.

Just remembered this one. Makes me feel so insecure being a ricecel :feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 172382

Posted by our dear BrazilianSigma on IT.

IT reacted with their usual bluepilled comments of course. They just won't admit the truth.

View attachment 172383

An incel stepped in and immediately got downvoted into oblivion:

View attachment 172384

'I bet they have wonderful personalities"

View attachment 172385

"The guy on the right seems more confident" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 172386

Another incel speaks the truth, gets downvoted.

View attachment 172387

View attachment 172388

No matter how hard you argue with them, they just won't accept the blackpill.
I LOL'd hard reading the bluepilled comments. It's so obvious that they are desperately grasping for straws. I mean...come the fuck on....someone saying "I don't see the difference between the two" :lul::lul::lul: Stevie Wonder could see the difference between those two!

And it's not just sexual attraction either. If you had to pick a leader of your block club, which one would most people pick??They'd pick the tall white guy simply because he LOOKS like a leader when compared to the short asian.

IT are either retarded, or world champions at mental gymnastics. Seriously, this is just ridiculous, how much they will deny reality just so it doesn't disprove their worldview.

I fucking hate it when women lie and virtue signal...who do they think they are fooling? "I find shorter guys cute " what a big lie!

Last edited:
white guy mogs me from mars to sirius.

the female looksmatch of the ricecel still has more dating options than the chad on the right

I want to fucking vomit whenever i see reddit shit

The short guy no doubt has roped by now

"what point they are trying to make xD"

>define cute because you are most likely using two definitions
>thats a homosexual man youre talking to

Got it. The pathetic and delusional manlet ricecel is cute to fags (as meaningful as cowshit being attractive to flies), while the tall white guy is cute to foids

Does this mog mog OP's mog?

Lol

And yet those people want to destroy this so called diversity by mixing anything together. They also claim at the same time, they do not see any difference at all. Just lol at this hypocrisy. Are people really that blind?

Just fucking lol

These cucks are in denial

They'd pick the tall white guy simply because he LOOKS like a leader when compared to the short asian.

It is because he looks more confident than the other one brah.

If the tall guy asks Stacy for her number she will take out her phone and give him her number.
If the small guy asks Stacy for her number she will take out her phone and call the cops.

That's the difference.

And here's the face swap:
P6pzre4mmva21

Pretty sure 90% of IT are trolling. No one is that delusional.