Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never Forget: There is no escape

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
If you ever feel optimistic about your future just remember that NOTHING is going to change. You were never intended to have sex. If you were, it would have happened
by now. You won't suddenly meet a magic female that will like your subhuman face and spread her legs for you. Life isn't a fucking fairy tale. A man who has been bullied,
mocked, laughed at, rejected and sex deprived does NOT have a bright future. If you feel bad now, you will feel 100x times worse in 10 years when you will be closer to your
death. There is nothing you can do about it and there is noone who is going to help you. You are on your own until the very end.

legit

i was coping since forever with "next year maybe, things will get better"

and nothing ever happened except brutal rejections and im too old now

Lefterio13 said:
legit

i was coping since forever with "next year maybe, things will get better"

and nothing ever happened except brutal rejections and im too old now

I know how you feel because I have been there. It just gets worse as you grow older. People get happier while you get sadder. Girls fuck more while you incel more. Eventually, you become nothing but a forgotten memory.