Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NEVER FORGET YOUR ENEMIES

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
if you fail to recall this it is going be really difficult to maintain the blackpill
just look they're observing us now fucking cocksuckers
Total: 1,514 (Incels: 197, Bluepillers: 1,317)
Bc3

Half are bots.

They're just numbers to me, and some are shy incels.

But I still remember the full names and faces of the people who bullied me in middle school and at church.

But I still remember the full names and faces of the people who bullied me in middle school and at church.

This. I remember them well too. Too bad they don't even remember me or what they did to me because normalfags have selective memory. I bet they would feel like victims if I ever sought to extract my revenge.

This. I remember them well too. Too bad they don't even remember me or what they did to me because normalfags have selective memory. I bet they would feel like victims if I ever sought to extract my revenge.

They've committed enough sins in the interim that their consciences can't be clear.
People don't change from a bully to a good person.
Their souls already belong to hell.

20200213 192914

They are no different than a pack of hyenas. That is why we must pack brute force as always.

@FinnCel

Them goddamned motherfucking numbers always smirking and talking shit! I WILL CRUNCH THEM!

Would you revenge yourself on them if you had the chance to?

I'm not sure.
I did recently look up one of my tormentors on social media, though.
His black face hasn't changed at all since middle school, but only grown larger.

Based. If incels don't deserve the benefit of the doubt neither do the people that bullied incels and helped make them more distrusting of others.

I still get thoughts of the pricks who mocked me for being a virgin whilst at work

Any rational person should be willing to seek revenge. All this forgive and forget bullshit is just a narrative to keep you oppressed. I can’t say I have necessarily been bullied since I usually just cuss them out. I have mostly just been excluded

Based. If incels don't deserve the benefit of the doubt neither do the people that bullied incels and helped make them more distrusting of others.

I can't forgive them because they were animals to me, and especially because of my race.
They were cruel as children and are cruel as adults.
If I meet them again in the street, I'll recognize them immediately by the glint in their eyes, no matter how their faces had changed.

I can't forgive them because they were animals to me, and especially because of my race.
They were cruel as children and are cruel as adults.
If I meet them again in the street, I'll recognize them immediately by the glint in their eyes, no matter how their faces had changed.
You have every right not to forgive them in a society that glorifies vengeance and not turning the other cheek in many other instances. It's your right and you shouldn't be held to moral standards that aren't demanded of others.

You have every right not to forgive them in a society that glorifies vengeance and not turning the other cheek in many other instances. It's your right and you shouldn't be held to moral standards that aren't demanded of others.

Those same fuckers who were racist to me and beat me up are no doubt now promoting diversity in workplaces and rioting for Black Lives Matter.
It's strange how the thought of them even now makes me enraged.

Those same fuckers who were racist to me and beat me up are no doubt now promoting diversity in workplaces and rioting for Black Lives Matter.
It's strange how the thought of them even now makes me enraged.
It's been said on subs like r/stupidpol that a lot of virtue signaling SJWs were bullies before taking up the social justice mantle. I believe that tbh. Them advocating for one sided social justice gives them a veneer of moral superiority while bullying others.

If there is one thing about bullies that is very strange but also amusing it's how they don't want to be thought of as bad people or bullies for bullying low status males. People need to say to them "like dude, just admit you are a shitty person picking on someone to feel better about yourself."

It's been said on subs like r/stupidpol that a lot of virtue signaling SJWs were bullies before taking up the social justice mantle. I believe that tbh. Them advocating for one sided social justice gives them a veneer of moral superiority while bullying others.

If there is one thing about bullies that is very strange but also amusing it's how they don't want to be thought of as bad people or bullies for bullying low status males. People need to say to them "like dude, just admit you are a shitty person picking on someone to feel better about yourself."

Yeah, there's no justice in this shitty world.
I hope it really is a simulation so I can wake up from it when I die.

I am a big believer of the VendettaPill and RevengePill.

Women are chadsexuals and hate sub 8 men
The only language those chadsexual foids can understand is a baseball bat to those heads
Full

@FinnCel

I would violently hurt every single person who did me wrong or pushed me even further into the hole I am now, including parents, relatives, incel friends who sold me out to simp for whores etc. (in minecraft pocket edition 0.8.0 ofc).

Death to all of you.
(always in Minecraft of course )

if you fail to recall this it is going be really difficult to maintain the blackpill
View attachment 341043
We're under more surveillance than fucking ISIS

@cocksucker thoughts?

femoids, kikes and simps are my enemies, in order

whenever i have a $5 bill in my pockets, everyone is my enemies.

at least my organs are old and not good anymore.

View attachment 341043
They've committed enough sins in the interim that their consciences can't be clear.
Their souls already belong to hell.
Any rational person should be willing to seek revenge. All this forgive and forget bullshit is just a narrative to keep you oppressed. I can’t say I have necessarily been bullied since I usually just cuss them out. I have mostly just been excluded
I would violently hurt every single person who did me wrong or pushed me even further into the hole I am now, including parents, relatives, incel friends who sold me out to simp for whores etc. (in minecraft pocket edition 0.8.0 ofc).
We need to forgive our enemies because if we dont,god will not forgive us

I don't believe in violent revenge but I can't accept being near or friendly with a person that bullied me in the past. Oftentimes even after you forgive them they go back to bullying you as seen as they see you as lame again tbh

Good point (if you're Christian). They're going to hell anyway, so why worry about it.

I disagree with you. God doesn’t care about anything.

I’d punch Owen kempiak in the face tbhngl

I don't believe in violent revenge but I can't accept being near or friendly with a person that bullied me in the past. Oftentimes even after you forgive them they go back to bullying you as seen as they see you as lame again tbh
Good point (if you're Christian). They're going to hell anyway, so why worry about it.
I disagree with you. God doesn’t care about anything.
Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

Jesus answered, I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times

Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

Jesus answered, I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times
So how is it a sign that you have forgiven your enemies then? You can't forgive and move on but if you'd still rather not be around them that means you haven't forgiven them?

So how is it a sign that you have forgiven your enemies then? You can't forgive and move on but if you'd still rather not be around them that means you haven't forgiven them?
He is just coping with religion

He is just coping with religion
kek.
It's all easier said than done.
Ever notice that even religious people feel like hitting someone back when someone mogs them or hits them?
Revenge is just human nature. Not that I like it but expecting me to associate with former bullies that inflicted distress on me to show I've moved on...just lol.

kek.
It's all easier said than done.
Ever notice that even religious people feel like hitting someone back when someone mogs them or hits them?
Revenge is just human nature. Not that I like it but expecting me to associate with former bullies that inflicted distress on me to show I've moved on...just lol.
That guy is on crack. Even religious people wouldn’t forgive people who wronged them. The only problem is that you won’t have an opportunity to get revenge but even then you still have every right be angry