Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEVER go to a psychiatrist

N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
If you have to, never take the shit they will prescribe you for your "mental illnesses" Taking SSRI was the worst mistake i ever made. I would gladly hang the psychiatrist who prescribed it to me ,in minecraft of course.

I can't stop taking em, my mother watches me

i was about to make a thread about it , this psychiatrist that i went to knew i had chronic insomnia , nigga gave me magnesium tabs (it didn't help at all as expected) and then told me to come back a month later , and then when i went back he gave me a shit ssri that made me even more insomniac and told me to come back a month later
this nigger wants to drain my money and it's so enraging :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Psychiatry is alternate legal system to control people and extort money from them.
Psychiatry is not a branch of medicine . It is a branch of law.

Keep being trustful of random strangers for me retardedcel

i was about to make a thread about it , this psychiatrist that i went to knew i had chronic insomnia , nigga gave me magnesium tabs (it didn't help at all as expected) and then told me to come back a month later , and then when i went back he gave me a shit ssri that made me even more insomniac and told me to come back a month later
this nigger wants to drain my money and it's so enraging :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
yeah pretty much. the whole idea of psychiatrists doesnt even make sense. why would they help you if by helping you, you will stop giving them money? they want you to suffer and be miserable, so you come back to them. they are evil scum.

Yeah. It still baffles me shrinks prescribe SSRIs to men when there are alternative anti-depressants that don't cause sexual dysfunction. Do they legitimately don't know about it or just don't care? I suspect the pills are what gave me ED and almost completely destroyed my libido, and it doesn't look like a miraculous recovery is in the cards.

Yeah it was already bullshit considering how many of these IT-foids and redditretards wanted to become psychiatrists. Now that I realize Jews run shit it's quite obvious what's going on here, especially with the whole losing your sexdrive-thing. Fuck you lurking Kikes.

Ive been to a chain of shrinks as my mother was forcing this on me.

SSRIs made me twitchy and easilly irratable.
Also made me gain weight and made my penis a limp noodle. Dont take them.

yeah pretty much. the whole idea of psychiatrists doesnt even make sense. why would they help you if by helping you, you will stop giving them money? they want you to suffer and be miserable, so you come back to them. they are evil scum.

Yeah. It still baffles me shrinks prescribe SSRIs to men when there are alternative anti-depressants that don't cause sexual dysfunction. Do they legitimately don't know about it or just don't care? I suspect the pills are what gave me ED and almost completely destroyed my libido, and it doesn't look like a miraculous recovery is in the cards.

Ive been to a chain of shrinks as my mother was forcing this on me.

SSRIs made me twitchy and easilly irratable.
Also made me gain weight and made my penis a limp noodle. Dont take them.

Yeah it was already bullshit considering how many of these IT-foids and redditretards wanted to become psychiatrists. Now that I realize Jews run shit it's quite obvious what's going on here, especially with the whole losing your sexdrive-thing. Fuck you lurking Kikes.
The fact that all the leftist soy scum wants us to see the psychiatrists so much should tell us all we need to know. they want us to suffer.

most psychiatrists are hot garbage.

I mum sent me to an addiction therapist at 14 for playing games all day, he recommended me to stop wearing metal shirts to get "out of my habit of wearing black" how fucking retarded is that?

I mum sent me to an addiction therapist at 14 for playing games all day, he recommended me to stop wearing metal shirts to get "out of my habit of wearing black" how fucking retarded is that?
lol sounds liek every boomer therapist i ever been to. they live in a different reality.

Yeah. It still baffles me shrinks prescribe SSRIs to men when there are alternative anti-depressants that don't cause sexual dysfunction. Do they legitimately don't know about it or just don't care?
Antidepressants without risk of sexual side effects are generally not good if you also have anxiety in addition to depression (which is often the case).

I can't stop taking em, my mother watches me
swirl the pills around with water
get the "pills" to your upper lip above your front teeth where the gum is below your nose where your philtrum is
keep it there while you fake swallow show tongue thats clean of pills

wait till she has gone get the jew pill down from above front teeth with finger throw away

dont swallow that sheeeeeet

Get the stuff and throw the pills at your mom and tell her if it's not gonna get you a gf her and everything else can go fuck off you dont need the shit.

I started getting in trouble with my family at 16-17. i started active nicer at 18 just do i didn't get kicked out

flash them down the toilet

swirl the pills around with water
get the "pills" to your upper lip above your front teeth where the gum is below your nose where your philtrum is
keep it there while you fake swallow show tongue thats clean of pills

wait till she has gone get the jew pill down from above front teeth with finger throw away

dont swallow that sheeeeeet
Ok
Get the stuff and throw the pills at your mom and tell her if it's not gonna get you a gf her and everything else can go fuck off you dont need the shit.

I started getting in trouble with my family at 16-17. i started active nicer at 18 just do i didn't get kicked out
Me?

Last edited:
Much of the shit psychiatry gets away with is criminal. Take pills, get side effects, take more pills.

Last edited:
I would rather just suffer in my misery juice then get therapy, sod that, I doubt it would help me anyway.

this psychiatrist that i went to knew i had chronic insomnia , nigga gave me magnesium tabs (it didn't help at all as expected)
Magnesium glycinate does help me with anxiety and REM sleep, but you don't need a psychiatrist to prescribe it.

Magnesium is simply an essential nutrient, although many people are deficient in it -- especially neurotics and autists.

And in fairness, a large part of medicating, whether through some else's auspices or your own, is trial and error.

I don't take the prescibed meds. Apparently i have "ADHD" so i just put the pills in my pocket and call it a day.
Amphetamines are dank to take on occasions. They resolve the lament that many older celibates have about suffering anhedonia or not enjoying anything anymore.

But these should be alternated with Red Reishi and noopept, which is what I do. Taking amphetamines on too consistent of a basis isn't good, even if you have ADHD.

Last edited:
How is a pill supposed to fix being a lonely virgin loser with no life?

You're not entitled to a therapy, inkwell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back