Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never go to /sluttyconfessions

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
Even the most season red/blackpilled like me will trigger rage. Although if some of them are larp fantasies guarantee you people will act on them if they had the opportunity

Last edited:
Not one peek, just like how I'm never taking a look at /r/sex. Secondly, I wish horrible deaths upon all of those whores. good morning

Even the most season red/blackpilled like me will trigger rage. Even if some of them are larp fantasies guarantee you people will act on them if they had the opportunity
You should have posted a few choice screenshots of the most potent suifuel posts to complete your thread tbh ngl

I wasn't even considering going on

I never read confessions.

I already have a drinking problem, I don't want to drink more than I already do
full

You should have posted a few choice screenshots of the most potent suifuel posts to complete your thread tbh ngl
Not gonna bother looking through that again but I’ll post cliffs. Might be larp but your delusional if you think stories like this don’t happen

-sloot love being a cum dumpster for her bf. She only existed for his pleasure and she loved it
- wouldn’t matter is she was cleaning, cooking, sleeping she will stop whatever for his pleasure
- it got to the point where she stop wearing underwear around the house for easy access
- all he had to do is say bend over or open your mouth and it was on

-cuck husband brings his wife along camping trip with the guys knowing secretly she will cheat
-“accidentally” forgets to pack clothes and has to wear nothing but underwater
-box of condoms is done by the first day
-friends took turns whenever felt horny with her all weekend

-couple decides to go open relationship because it was guys idea since she was the first women he’s been with
-sloot righte away hits up one guy from college who didn’t get alone with bf
-sloot is amaze by how much bigger he is and gets turn by him humiliating her bf
-One month bf goes through phone and is enrage by their conversation talking bad about him and he still hasn’t found anyone else to have fun with
-when sloot is confronted she gets off even more that he’s jealous he’s being cuck as he she spills all the details
-cuck bf has no choice but to get involved in the festivities as he realize he won’t get any

Last edited:
all those fetish subs are like 90% larps, guys getting off on posting fake stories knowing other guys will get hard reading it

pretty gay tbh

all those fetish subs are like 90% larps, guys getting off on posting fake stories knowing other guys will get hard reading it

pretty gay tbh
I want to belief but look at the users profile some of real pics of girls posting nudes

Women in this day and age consider being a whore an achievement...

They try and out-do other women by how impressive the chads they've fucked are and how many they've had, it's even normal now for women to fuck multiple men at the same time.

Now I need to cope with my thoughts....Thoughts of women being put into a room being beaten to a pulp, these disgusting whores contribute fuck all to the human race.

pretty gay tbh

This.

Why would foids bother posting about this?

Foids posting about sex would be like me posting how I brushed my teeth, had a shower, breathed in, breathed out, its just something they do all the time, why would they ever feel the need to post about it? It makes no sense. Sex to a foid is like breathing.

This is 100% cucks and fags LARPing

I ended up reading one last thread and yes I believe it’s all larp now. The amount of details it goes into is straight up autistic and sloot would take her time and write all that up

Just lol at this title and the text
No person who actually does this types about it like this, surely. A 400 pound man wrote this naked in a smelly computer chair

Just lol at this title and the text
No person who actually does this types about it like this, surely. A 400 pound man wrote this naked in a smelly computer chair

Maybe not, look at the post history.

bro its all larp jfl if u think a f01d is gonna admit to being a whore if they actually were slutting around theyd try to justify it

Not one peek, just like how I'm never taking a look at /r/sex. Secondly, I wish horrible deaths upon all of those whores. good morning

And a fine morning to you too, good sir.

Lots of larp on there.

Most women are massive whores behind the scenes though

Some good :blackpill: content here

Meanwhile I'm wageslaving or rotting in front of my PC

I wish horrible deaths upon all of those whores.
"This is why you're inkel. Real men support whores doing whatever they please, even if it's not with you. Just keep paying your taxes and following the cucked laws the majority of useless foids voted for to keep fueling western degeneracy, and one day you might get to betabux a post wall single mom landwhale." :soy:

Last edited:
I did once , Never again. It was a weird kind of ragefuel tbh

Some good :blackpill: content here

Imagine being so good looking that a slut gets off at the fact that you're using her. I'm over the idea of being one of these men as it's clearly impossible, but I want to be like them for a day, not to experience what they're having, but just to see how it feels like to be someone that sluts' lust for and want to be used and abused by me. What a sad life..

Imagine being so good looking that a slut gets off at the fact that you're using her. I'm over the idea of being one of these men as it's clearly impossible, but I want to be like them for a day, not to experience what they're having, but just to see how it feels like to be someone that sluts' lust for and want to be used and abused by me. What a sad life..
You can chadfish and find out.

Stop fantasizing about being a mysoginist you inkwell.
Go back to wageslaving for single mothers' welfare you inkwell.

You can chadfish and find out.
Chadfishing might give you an idea but I want to experience the real thing, to walk in the street and have every slut's cuntbum gaping for my euphoric mandoodle.

Chadfishing might give you an idea but I want to experience the real thing, to walk in the street and have every slut's cuntbum gaping for my euphoric mandoodle.
Walk around with a chad and observe the foids lusting after him like thirsty dogs.

A 400 pound man wrote this naked in a smelly computer chair
I doubt it. Even if it's a LARP, it was probably written by a teenage slut who was just exaggerating real experiences she has had. She posted original pictures of herself months ago with the same Reddit account. Many of these whores don't even care about people identifying them and finding out about their behavior because they know men will worship them no matter what.

This is likely the picture of the slut who wrote that story.

th9a71ouapk31.jpg

Last edited:
Even the most season red/blackpilled like me will trigger rage. Although if some of them are larp fantasies guarantee you people will act on them if they had the opportunity
Jesus fuck man, I read through some of the posts. It is basically confirmation of all the darkest beliefs about women out there. The fact they are cheering each other on is inhumane to say the least

Not going to bother looking, those subreddits are legitimately bad for my mental health.

Pretty sure if I browsed this degenerate sub I'd instantly rope.

Why would you do this to yourself? Most days I go completely halal-mode and try to Look only at foids faces.

"This is why you're inkel. Real men support whores doing whatever they please, even if it's not with you. Just keep paying your taxes and following the cucked laws the majority of useless foids voted for to keep fueling western degeneracy, and one day you might get to betabux a post wall single mom landwhale." :soy:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

why tf i browse on reddit

pretty gay tbh
Probably true