Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never has a femoid complimented me in my life.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
You know it's over when never in your life a femoid has complimented your appearance, while Chad gets to hear he's cute and hot everyday. Yet, I shower daily and dress the nice clothes I've got..... My personality isn't the problem...

I never knew about the existence of incels

I've always been a 'nice boy' and never thought bad about females (until I discovered their true nature by the blackpill).

I've always been respectful to femoids

I've always tried to help femoids if they needed help.

The most cucked thing I've did was when I was on vacation in a certain country and I met with a femoid from the same country as me, she was stuck because of some issues with her visa and I said to here that if she needed money I'll be able to give her money (however she was rich herself and didn't need the money). Point I wanna make is... I've been whole my life nice to femoids and maybe I was a bit of a cuck in the past time, all that shit never got me laid and never got me a femoid to have a relationship with (or marriage). Right now I've discovered the blackpill and I'm glad that I know the reality behind femoids and I'll never spend energy and money on these sluts anymore.

I hate them and I'll keep on hating them.

If you're actually attractive, they will fellate you.

If that's not happening, bad news boyo.

If you're actually attractive, they will fellate you.

If that's not happening, bad news boyo.
If she’s loyal and in love with you she will suck your dick every morning when you wake up together

A9FD1A07 4FA3 402C 8A2E 83ECF04C879E

Check out my dog you guys

People would let you know if you are hot

Yeah man there's literally no point in being nice to women. Deep down they hate your guts and want you dead because you are subhuman. I cut that nice guy shit out completely. I'm a demon
View attachment 75423
Check out my dog you guys
Women would rather fuck that dog than touch an incel

i know what you mean, OP. i don't even get the usual backhanded compliments like "you're handsome" or "you're a nice guy"

females either hate my existence or ignore me like a piece of trash

A long time ago a foid told me i have nice hair. I didnt use to cut my hair. Just let it grow out because of autism

Same bro they dont even notice me tbh