Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never message in a Whatsapp class chat ıf you are a incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Everything you say will be mocked and everyone will claim you are being too aggressive/angry ıf you reply to someone.
Especially youngcells better watch out,silence your class chat rooms,talk like a NPC and only ask something about ıdk homework or exam date.
And never try to talk about current events like everyone else and give your opinion,block Chads and incel hating roasties from contacting you and never share a picture/allow pictures to be automatically installed in your phone,ıf you share a pic normies will complain about how you are wasting your internet and bash you even more.
Stay away from Chads never ever speak when they are online,even ıf you say something serious they will mock you and get roasties to mock you too.
Dont even use Whatsapp in general.

They didnt ask for my number

Can we please raid a Chad's Whatsapp with bots somehow ?

Dont have that shit

they force group chats on youngcels in school these days?
jesus christ. being an incel zoomer must be hell.

I literally shared my opinion about a recent football match and two Chad subhumans mocked me for wasting their time,but its okay ıf said chad spams the group with gıfs of himself because he is popular.
Fuck class chat rooms wish ı never upgraded my phone or at least there was feature to block someone on a whatsapp group.

Not EUcel so dont use whatapp

I don't have whatsapp

Are you a turkcel? Noticed the ''i''

Whats whatsapp? some kind of zoomer chat app?

I want to get rid of my phone. I don't really need it and just use it to browse .co.

Are you a turkcel? Noticed the ''i''
Yes actually,ı wısh turkcells could meet up but most of us will turn out to be beta nationalist chads ırl probably.

Yes actually,ı wısh turkcells could meet up but most of us will turn out to be beta nationalist chads ırl probably.
Haha, yes, it would be a disgrace. But tbh, I didn't see another turkcel before on a site like this (even though I see plenty IRL...)

they force group chats on youngcels in school these days?

Its just another way of the school adminstration to have everyone connected with their peers, they don't want loners to be left out social connectivity. They fear that the loners will become radicalized. My younger brother has to be somewhat active on Whatsapp because of school policy.

My younger brother has to be somewhat active on Whatsapp because of school policy.
İmagine being forced to suck chads cock and listen to their bullshit both in class and internet because its the law lol.

Its just another way of the school adminstration to have everyone connected with their peers, they don't want loners to be left out social connectivity. They fear that the loners will become radicalized. My younger brother has to be somewhat active on Whatsapp because of school policy.
that is just absurd
now youngcels truly cant escape their normie peers harassment and abuse :whatfeels:
what a terrible policy

that is just absurd
now youngcels truly cant escape their normie peers harassment and abuse :whatfeels:
what a terrible policy
Can one of our Techcells make a app for Whatsapp that blocks specific people or words from your whatsapp messages,ıf a google add-on can do that to youtube's both video recommeneds and comments ı cant imagine a app for less complicated whatsapp will do.

IT's JuSt A pRAnK BruH!

One of the few times I used class chat, I asked about some homework I didn't receive as no one kept them for me while I was sick. I got left on read by the whole class. Never again.

One of the few times I used class chat, I asked about some homework I didn't receive as no one kept them for me while I was sick. I got left on read by the whole class. Never again.
They were busy railing/getting railed and ignored you.

Fakecel if invited to chat groups

I was in a group chat with my class when I was about to graduate.When chadlites send some dumb shit no one said anything bad about them.When I tryed to make a joke similar to already sent,but actually a funny one,around 6 people instantly shitted on me for "not being funny"
Fakecel if invited to chat groups
>Get invited on group chat
>Have to use chads.co
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I’m leaving my school and going to another one, might be low inhib and send some gore in the group chat then leave :feelskek:

Everything you say will be mocked and everyone will claim you are being too aggressive/angry ıf you reply to someone.
Especially youngcells better watch out,silence your class chat rooms,talk like a NPC and only ask something about ıdk homework or exam date.
And never try to talk about current events like everyone else and give your opinion,block Chads and incel hating roasties from contacting you and never share a picture/allow pictures to be automatically installed in your phone,ıf you share a pic normies will complain about how you are wasting your internet and bash you even more.
Stay away from Chads never ever speak when they are online,even ıf you say something serious they will mock you and get roasties to mock you too.
Dont even use Whatsapp in general.
cucked for thinking you would fit in

I’m leaving my school and going to another one, might be low inhib and send some gore in the group chat then leave :feelskek:
Fuckin do it and make sure to write anti hole messages on walls,ıf you have a bully burns his eyebrown with a flamethrower ım planing on doing that

I'm in class chats but I don't participate much. It's usually just foids asking for help with problems they should be doing on their own

Everyone just forgets you exist, I've only got invited when I asked several people to add me (for purposes of getting information about classes and shit). And when I ask something I'm being treated like a 5 year old or being ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back