Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never mind not roping at all

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
  kirishima touka tokyo ghoul drawn by sbel02  ea05fbc4cd15c9bf45a0b0717fbc2acb

Same. Try lsd if you need an extra push, it makes you act more impulsive and feel less pain. I will try that soon.

Same. Try lsd if you need an extra push, it makes you act more impulsive and feel less pain. I will try that soon.
Where do I even get Lsd?

Why the fuck would you want to rope and call yourself incel at 15? Go back when you are 20 (your growth done)

Where do I even get Lsd?
Where i live, from Grindr. (Phone app ) Normies always sell drugs there. Just create profile, put as name "Looking for trip" and soon someone will offer you.
I'm from South America tho, don't know if cops in your country do their work.

You’re only 15 and want to rope? I should tackle ya ngl you’re not ready
under the average age of when normies lose virginity and already on here, what a joke

by the time he hits 20 he'll be looking back at his 'edgy incel' days with a gf in his arms

Dude, you’re 15. Don’t give up just yet, you still have time. Also, I dont recommend going on this site until you’re like 18, you don’t wanna rot on here all day. Maybe if things don’t work out for you when you’re all grown up, then maybe come back.