Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Never seen this blackpilled movie recommended here, so i will recommend it.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
This movie made me feel bad as fuck. At first it may seem not blackpilled, it may seem even bluepilled, but keep watching it, the ending is brutal. It's about a rich oldcel who apparently encounters some shut in autist 10/10 woman and gets in love with her. I can't talk more without spoiling it, here's the trailer:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJGleGyahC8

Marvelous soundtrack too.

Not gonna watch ngl, I'm already blackpilled enough, he probably ends up roping or she cheats on him with chad

I saw this, I forgot about it, but yeah it was very blackpilled

Tldw but i read the plot on wiki, i won't give away any spoilers, oldcel fall in love with a hoe, end up betrayed, the end. If you want to see a good one look at The Virgin Mountain.

hoe betrayed that old fuck. He shudda saw it coming. Very well shot though
Yeah, it was all a scheme that some Chad and his whore made to steal his art collection, since the oldcel didn't trust anyone. They knew he was a lonely virgin and used that to scam him. But the movie is very well made.