Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

never share your feelings with others if you're a man

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
nothing ground breaking of course, but it's obvious that males who were abused in the past or feel depressed are just a joke to people. that's why when you argue with people if you're a male they'll say some shit like "i bet you were raped and beaten by your uncle as a kid", and everyone will start laughing about that and agree. young boys getting molested/raped by foids is often overlooked by society. and if you're a man and share your feelings or traumatic past, you'll almost always be ignored.

whoever acts like they understand when you vent to them will just betray you later on because humans are assholes. any guy i've shared my problems or insecurities would later make fun of the things i'm insecure about to my face or with other people, even incels have done this. foids are less upfront when it comes to this but since they're deceptive by nature they'll act like they understand but later turn their back on you when they side with your bully.

that being said, there's no reason to have a girlfriend for emotional support, they hate mentally weak men as much as physically weak ones; if you are physically attractive to them even, the moment you share how you feel with them or have a mental breakdown they will be turned off and never see you the same way again, possibly leaving you. you should never take people seriously or give them respect, because this is one of the things that happen. that's why i wish i was low inhib enough to be a complete dick to everyone and not feel remorse afterwards.

Last edited:
nothing ground breaking of course, but it's obvious that males who were abused in the past or feel depressed are just a joke to people. that's why when you argue with people if you're a male they'll say some shit like "i bet you were raped and beaten by your uncle as a kid", and everyone will start laughing about that and agree. young boys getting molested/raped by foids is often overlooked by society. and if you're a man and share your feelings or traumatic past, you'll almost always be ignored.

whoever acts like they understand when you vent to them will just betray you later on because humans are assholes. any guy i've shared my problems or insecurities would later make fun of the things i'm insecure about to my face or with other people, even incels have done this. foids are less upfront when it comes to this but since they're deceptive by nature they'll act like they understand but later turn their back on you when they side with your bully.

that being said, there's no reason to have a girlfriend for emotional support, they hate mentally weak men as much as physically weak ones; if you are physically attractive to them even, the moment you share how you feel with them or have a mental breakdown they will be turned off and never see you the same way again, possibly leaving you. you should never take people seriously or give them respect, because this is one of the things that happen. that's why i wish i was low inhib enough to be a complete dick to everyone and not feel remorse afterwards.
I never shared anything with normgroids

Based and absolutely right.

also if foids "want to talk about feelings" its mostly fake BS. no foid really have depression or else. its a tool to generate attention

also if foids "want to talk about feelings" its mostly fake BS. no foid really have depression or else. its a tool to generate attention
It's also a front to get you to expose yourself

80% wont care other 20% will be glad you are down

Mental break down is ok to have in front of people as long as you become hyper aggressive and dominant. Anything else and people will perceive you as weak.

Exactly anything you do reveal will be later utilized as a weapon against you.

that's why i wish i was low inhib enough to be a complete dick to everyone and not feel remorse afterwards.

1. There's no such thing as "low inhib" or "high inhib", you either want something or you don't, if your life depended on something you wouldn't use "inhibition" as an excuse, you'd do it, so really and truly you are just making excuses for yourself rather than admitting that what you claim you want is something you don't really care that much about

You either want something or you don't, and if you REALLY want something, nothing as inconsequential as inhibition would stop you from getting/doing it

2. There's no need to worry about being a dick to "everyone" if you simply don't associate with others