Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEVER take any antidepressants or go to "psychologists" or "psychiatrists"

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Depression is not something that you can cure with medications. It's not an infection, it's caused almost 100% by your looks. That's why therapy is also just a bad joke. The only things that can cure depression are friends and most importantly girlfriends, having a good social status. Without these, nothing will work. So stop going to therapy to hear the same bullcrap like "put yourself out more", "talk more to other people" etc and stop taking pills.

People shit on us .. they saying that we just want to " get our dick wet" .. they dont understand the deep damage that this lack of sexual validation from a woman ..caouse a shit load of problems .. a shit load ..it destroy a man motivation for ..anything

Depression is not something that you can cure with medications. It's not an infection, it's caused almost 100% by your looks. That's why therapy is also just a bad joke. The only things that can cure depression are friends and most importantly girlfriends, having a good social status. Without these, nothing will work. So stop going to therapy to hear the same bullcrap like "put yourself out more", "talk more to other people" etc and stop taking pills.

SSRIs are useless garbage, I've been on a few in the past. Tbh I wish I could get a doctor to give me a Xanax prescription, I bet that would actually help me, but no I just get useless jewpills which prevent me from cumming.
People shit on us .. they saying that we just want to " get our dick wet" .. they dont understand the deep damage that this lack of sexual validation from a woman ..caouse a shit load of problems .. a shit load ..it destroy a man motivation for ..anything
Most people lack introspection, which is ironic because that's exactly what IT says about us, yet I promise that it's absolutely true of normies. People who say that sex and romantic relationships don't matter are nearly always people who've had both. How can you motivate yourself to do much beyond the bare minimum if you've never had either? If you've gone so long without ever having either that you have no reason to believe that you'll ever be able to experience these things?

Basically "sex doesn't matter" to people who have sex jfl, and normies typically either can't or won't identify sex/relationships/reproduction as their primary motivator for self improvement, despite the fact that it almost always is exactly that. Civilization wouldn't exist without men having such motivators.

Last edited:
SSRIs are useless garbage, I've been on a few in the past. Tbh I wish I could get a doctor to give me a Xanax prescription, I bet that would actually help me, but no I just get useless jewpills which prevent me from cumming.

Most people lack introspection, which is ironic because that's exactly what IT says about us, yet I promise that it's absolutely true of normies. People who say that sex and romantic relationships don't matter are nearly always people who've had both. How can you motivate yourself to do much beyond the bare minimum if you've never had either? If you've gone so long without ever having either that you have no reason to believe that you'll ever be able to experience these things?

Basically "sex doesn't matter" to people who have sex jfl, and normies typically either can't or won't identify sex/relationships/reproduction as their primary motivator for self improvement, despite the fact that it almost always is exactly that. Civilization wouldn't exist without men having such motivators.

Yes exactly , the economy is driven by the great V of a woman .. its all about that if you go down enough youll see its all about respect and achivement - which will give you pussy , its the only motivator

Also i see woman as an " improving device for a society " - man will go to the moon and build robots , and cure cancer just for that .. just for the great V.. the problem arise when the V dont want you .. so ..why to improve ? ..

Sure you could say " find you inner power to improve yourself ..for yourself " - but this is only last for a few years ..eventully your inner instincts will scream at you -" you need a woman ! Why even bother if your alone ! " .... and then you die alone with your dog .

Last edited:
Love , affection and sex can only cure my depression

I'm on 4 different one's, I'm addicted to them, can't sleep without them. I'm currently on a 52 hour straight of being awake and STILL going even though I'm in hell and my head is on near delusion status (I'll make a proper thread about it asap) but I FINALLY got them 40 minutes ago.

I don't mind staying awake on a class A binge, but this was purely because I ran out (strongly suspect it was a smackhead who occasionally frequents my current abode that nicked them, and I have a plan for that cunt) and this state is HELL. Avoid them if you can, the one single, positive about them is it's guaranteed NEETbux forever (UK) but otherwise DO NOT depend on these bro's please.

@ScornedStoic

Therapy is the big gay. It's for normies that maybe ran into a rough patch, not for people completely fucked like us.

The only therapy is penis in vagina

Everything else is gigacope

Stop taking pills theory
Seriously though, they are made by fucking devils.

I'm on 4 different one's, I'm addicted to them, can't sleep without them. I'm currently on a 52 hour straight of being awake and STILL going even though I'm in hell and my head is on near delusion status (I'll make a proper thread about it asap) but I FINALLY got them 40 minutes ago.

I don't mind staying awake on a class A binge, but this was purely because I ran out (strongly suspect it was a smackhead who occasionally frequents my current abode that nicked them, and I have a plan for that cunt) and this state is HELL. Avoid them if you can, the one single, positive about them is it's guaranteed NEETbux forever (UK) but otherwise DO NOT depend on these bro's please.

@ScornedStoic
My god man, I'm really sorry that you have to experience this. I hope you get better if that's possible

Yes exactly , the economy is driven by the great V of a woman .. its all about that if you go down enough youll see its all about respect and achivement - which will give you pussy , its the only motivator

Also i see woman as an " improving device for a society " - man will go to the moon and build robots , and cure cancer just for that .. just for the great V.. the problem arise when the V dont want you .. so ..why to improve ? ..

Sure you could say " find you inner power to improve yourself ..for yourself " - but this is only last for a few years ..eventully your inner instincts will scream at you -" you need a woman ! Why even bother if your alone ! " .... and then you die alone with your dog .
I have dog.

As for the post, i would add.

Also avoid regular medical doctors and avoid regular medical pills too!

They only treat symptoms and never go after the original cause!

They're ok for sewing up holes and setting broken bones and obvious emergencies. But that's they're limit.

I hate therapists, the pills don’t work. Depression is a meme. It’s caused by your enviorment not some bullshit chemical imbalance. The pills really fuck you up. You can’t cum on them

Ngl I was thinking of going to a psychologist because I want to get ADD tested so I can get adderall for studymaxxing.

Being slightly more NT does actually increase your chances to get laid, but LTR issues won’t be fixed.