Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never tell to Italian normies you don't like pizza

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
Doesn't matter if you interact with a nordic looking Italian from South Tyrol or an arab-looking Sicilian, never tell an italian normie you don't like pizza or they'll think you're crazy and proceed to mark you as weirdo. Since from elementary school I never enjoyed pizza that much, I sincerely thought it was overrated and I was honest about it; from kids to adults the reaction was the same. Always worship pizza here, always. And eat it exclusively with your bare hands like apes, don't use cutlery or they will look at you in disgust.

Pizzamaxx theory is legit.

cope Lmao, literally nobody cares about food anymore. Zoomers go to mcdonalds and sushi because it's cooler than pizzerias

replace pizza with football and this thread could make sense

I see your point nii-san

Italian Pizza looks crap tbh. It's only dough with tomato sauce sprinkled on top of it

I prefer canolies!

Doesn't matter if you interact with a nordic looking Italian from South Tyrol or an arab-looking Sicilian, never tell an italian normie you don't like pizza or they'll think you're crazy and proceed to mark you as weirdo. Since from elementary school I never enjoyed pizza that much, I sincerely thought it was overrated and I was honest about it; from kids to adults the reaction was the same. Always worship pizza here, always. And eat it exclusively with your bare hands like apes, don't use cutlery or they will look at you in disgust.
pizza is amazing dude, if anything you should embrace it fren

I'll keep that in mind if i ever go to Italy

Pizza?
Epstein

I love pizza, so I would never find myself in a situation where I would tell them I don't like it anyway.

I really like pizza tbh

I thought pizza was an Italian American thing, not a pure Italian thing, and therefore they didn't care much about it over there. Shows how much I know.

What happens if you talk shit about pizza? Are they all like "Tu sei un pazzo! I'm-a smash-a you face!!!"

Telling anyone you don’t like pizza might mark you as such, being an ugly male we aren’t allowed any further deviations from the norm. Chad can eat dog shit exclusively and his harem would not only think nothing of it, they’d probably start eating the shit too.

Where's the best place i can acquire some CHEESE PIZZA?

I don't eat wheat or most dairy, so I have to make a pizza with my own ingredients. After I make it I like eating it but it takes too much time for me to want to prepare it more than once or twice a month.

I don’t like pizza that much either bro