Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Never trust short men

DarkLion

DarkLion

Recruit
★★
7EB1E0ED 694A 47F9 A985 642985004976

Goldfish iq foid who came up with that quote:
The length of the guys legs doesn’t change the distance between his head and his crotch, if her iq was a little higher, let’s say 80, she’d realize that it is the torso length

I'm 5,7 and my legs are longer than my torso.
View attachment 150544

Goldfish iq foid who came up with that quote:
The length of the guys legs doesn’t change the distance between his head and his crotch, if her iq was a little higher, let’s say 80, she’d realize that it is the torso length
And also, there is no difference between "short legs" and "long torso" because its interdependent things. But this girl is still stupid because short legs mean that torso is longer than legs, and that means that his ass is more far from guy's head than it would be if he had long legs and short torso.

It's not meant to be taken literally. She is just saying she hates short men in a joking manner.

It's not meant to be taken literally. She is just saying she hates short men in a joking manner.
its still a retarded joke/saying since it makes no sense though. Even if its not literal it has to make sense somewhat.

daily reminder einstein was only 5'7

its still a retarded joke/saying since it makes no sense though. Even if its not literal it has to make sense somewhat.
Well hating someone just cause they're short is already retarded so i don't expect the joke to not be retarded.

@needsolution goodbye :feelstrash:

Short men rope

never trust a wittle rice tbh @pp183

She should be crucified for being a cunt

By that logic females should never be trusted