Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never use "JFL" or "Buddy Boyo" IRL if you dont want to ruin your life

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Pretty much title.
Jfl and buddy boyo are both terms used only by us incels. If you dont want other people knowing about your inceldom, dont use them. Too risky

I only talk english here so it doesn't matter tbh

JFL at this guy disliking the term buddy boyo

jfl buddyboyo

Same can be said with ded srs, though when i type in jfl in google nothing incel related pops up but when I type out just fucking lol inceltears pops up

I just say it's over

jfl is silly to begin with jfl

I don't talk to people in real life anyway tbh. But on the rare occasion I do, I'm aware not to use incel lingo with them

Imagine being retarded enough to use incel lingo irl

I would use but I don't speak english irl

if you don't want to ruin your life

Buddy boyo my life was ruined since since the beginning just fucking lol at giving a shit about what normies think anymore

I let a buddy boyo slip once.

I actually know a normie who keeps saying buddy boyo even though he’s bluepilled af and doesn’t go on this forum.

Pretty much title.
Jfl and buddy boyo are both terms used only by us incels. If you dont want other people knowing about your inceldom, dont use them. Too risky
I said "too be honest" in front of normies and thought I was going to get caught.

I do
full

I don't talk to people other than my co-workers, and we rarely talk about anything other than work.

Yeah, if English isn't your native language it is best to occasionally google if certain terms you've picked up are widely used or if they immediately lead to incel subs and forums if you google them.

if saying buddy boyo IRL ruins your life, then your life was never over to begin with :chad:

If you use that kind of words, you're good for neetbux.

I just say whatever I want, people know it's over when they see my face.

Pretty much title.
If your life can be ruined by harmless lingo you're a fakecel.

If people aren't comfortable with incels, then they aren't worth my time in the first place.

Hardly anyone speaks English and almost nobody knows about incel here.

I use incel terms everywhere. When you have no friends and nothing to lose, you don't care about people reacting to your words... no reaction your words will be as brutal as the reactions to your face for just existing...

Pretty much title.
You'd have to be a special kind of idiot to use incel lingo in public.

You can get away with saying moderate terms like "it's over" since it's generic. It has to be generic, shit like "boyo" "jfl" and "XX Pill" are too specific.