Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL new aladdin looks like shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Fucking negroes

Is anyone even surprised it looks like shit? Its a live action remake, disney is obviously running out of ideas and are getting lazy this will be the new norm for them (and has been for a bit tbh)

Stop going to these movies. Capeshit, infantile regression movies, remakes cashing in on the nostalgia of millenials trying to cope away their depression - just don't go. Don't support them financially, don't support them with clicks, don't support them with conversation about their low-IQ tripe. Just fucking ignore it.

Will Smith singing, just WTF... I’m not a fan of retelling stories, especially when PC culture infects it as it seems to have here. You can tell me that there were blacks in the Middle East back when this was set but to believe that the Genie would be black is more fantastical to me than believing in a Genie.

Old Disney movies were amazing they were a big part of my childhood and making so many of them live action is like taking a big shit on my childhood ALL these live action Disney movies looks like total crap!

Stop going to these movies. Capeshit, infantile regression movies, remakes cashing in on the nostalgia of millenials trying to cope away their depression - just don't go. Don't support them financially, don't support them with clicks, don't support them with conversation about their low-IQ tripe. Just fucking ignore it.

I'm not even surprised that its shit at this point.

Clown World the movie.

That movie was ok I remember it, unlike from all those princess romathic crap tbh

brutal racepill

I only watch Japanese horror movies when extremely bored at work . Great cope ngl. The rest is shite Like you said.

What's with all the shitty liveactions?

Will Smith singing, just WTF
his singing inst even THAT bad imo.

the live action setting makes this thing look cheap and shit, the old movie made everyhting to big and grand. this thing looks like a commercial

What a disgrace.

Live actions movies tend to ruin everything tbh, especially anime and videogames.

does aladin mog you