★★★★★
165d 8h 51m
Interesting, will take a read of this.

Higgscel

Higgscel

Captain
★★
42d 4h 12m
Nevertheless, at the end of the day raw data isn’t enough to change the perspective of the public on the topic. The understanding that incels are an everyday occurrence must come from within each individual, and can’t be forced. This change must be sparked primarily by a realization that each one of us likely knows not one,
This is beginning to occur.
The internet was mainly dominated by older men(who could afford dial up) back before it started to go mainstream in the early 00s, and while there were "dating" sites, the concept of foids on the net was a joke.
Then web 2.0 came, and the net exploded from just being irc chat groups and shitty sites to actual forums and textboards. Slowly became more mainstream, more public. More men joined in, joking about how much of a loser they were.
1328280952388.jpg

And it was good for a while.

As we all know, 10s came along and ravaged the seas of the net. Foids poured into was just men coping and joking and labeled it an incel catastrophe. That men shouldn't be doing these things. But along with the foids, came more men, more publicity. This is why even websites such as here, the ex-subreddit boards, and other foreign incel sites have even become a thing.
The number of incels are increasing.
1595852440747.png

And for the numbers that are showing it, we all know foids love to lie about being virgins.

Good article.

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
★★★★★
24d 20h 10m
I kinda hate normies especially males that act like women tbh ngl. Annoying simps too.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
The internet was mainly dominated by older men(who could afford dial up) back before it started to go mainstream in the early 00s, and while there were "dating" sites, the concept of foids on the net was a joke.
Then web 2.0 came, and the net exploded from just being irc chat groups and shitty sites to actual forums and textboards. Slowly became more mainstream, more public. More men joined in, joking about how much of a loser they were.
View attachment 304117

As we all know, 10s came along and ravaged the seas of the net. Foids poured into was just men coping and joking and labeled it an incel catastrophe. That men shouldn't be doing these things. But along with the foids, came more men, more publicity. This is why even websites such as here, the ex-subreddit boards, and other foreign incel sites have even become a thing.
View attachment 304124
And for the numbers that are showing it, we all know foids love to lie about being virgins.

Good article.
Thanks, you make interesting points.
It’s undeniable incels are a growing trend, but it’s hard to prove it definitely, as few people agree with what an incel actually is.
Even on the forum there’s infighting about this.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 20h 37m
I shall read this. Is it SFW? As in; no adult imagery?

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

My fellow sufferers...
39d 14h 13m
I myself have one friend with Asperger's who is incel but i don't know if he identifies as one. Over the internet i know like other four at least.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 20h 37m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
51d 15h 47m
Give him love (no homo).

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
117d 18h 2m
Good point.

Too bad normies are still adamant about their faulty definition, they think it's a person that believes in the blackpill, or worse a synonym for misogynist. Also all those articles are old af, 1.5% of the population being incels? lol wtf. Just drop the 27% one. Everyone definitely knows an incel.
maleVirginity.jpg

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
86d 16h 24m
Was good read. Very important point people should try to understand

Merlinus

Merlinus

Recruit
★★
2d 1h 47m
Very nice. Will other posters from the community be able to submit articles too in the future?

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
Very nice. Will other posters from the community be able to submit articles too in the future?
Yes, you can send me a summary of what you'd like to write about via PM.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
63d 12h 59m
Where'd you get the image of the group virgin shaming him?

TheObservel

TheObservel

Recruit
1d 16h 19m
I'am an incel amongst my group of friends, but nobody knows or even imagine I post in these forums and how fucked up in the head I'am.
I almost let it slip a few times under the influence of alcohol and heavy drinking but I've managed to keep it to myself.
If they ever find out who I really am, I will probably have to leave town.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Counterintelligence
★★★★★
65d 22h 8m
ITcels on suicide watch.

@SergeantIncel In the second to last paragraph in the last sentence you mentioned that somebody may not identify as incel, yet still show the signs.

You didn't elaborate on this. Are the signs a topic you intend to explore in the future?

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
ITcels on suicide watch.

@SergeantIncel In the second to last paragraph in the last sentence you mentioned that somebody may not identify as incel, yet still show the signs.

You didn't elaborate on this. Are the signs a topic you intend to explore in the future?
Sure, that's a good idea. Might do so.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

youngcel newfag
5h 25m
Thanks, you make interesting points.
It’s undeniable incels are a growing trend, but it’s hard to prove it definitely, as few people agree with what an incel actually is.
Even on the forum there’s infighting about this.
Agreed
In my opinion, an incel is its definition, involuntary celibate, meaning unable to find intimacy or sex. The media makes us look worse than we really are and uses Elliot Roger to justify it.
also my first post pog

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
37d 1h 45m
Good article Bossman

Indari

Indari

Just Be Dutch
★★★★★
60d 6h 22m
RIP Serg, Nov 7 2017-8/1/20

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
31d 1h 7m
Jfl at the white guy in the pic that would be incel were it not for his self hating noodlewhore participation trophy.

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★
5d 18h 34m
>Nevertheless, at the end of the day raw data isn’t enough to change the perspective of the public on the topic.
Brutal. People won't realize until it is too late.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
157d 16h 37m
Read every word

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★
15d 7h 19m
View attachment 304117

View attachment 304124

Good article.
As rule of thumb no foid above 14yo is virgin anymore. Unless otherwise proven by medical exam evidence.

vippnor

vippnor

christcel
★★★★★
12d 10h 8m
I'am an incel amongst my group of friends, but nobody knows or even imagine I post in these forums and how fucked up in the head I'am.
I almost let it slip a few times under the influence of alcohol and heavy drinking but I've managed to keep it to myself.
If they ever find out who I really am, I will probably have to leave town.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Working to become a van drivER
★★★★★
40d 11h 57m
Good read. The blog is looking good, btw