Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New case of Italian incel

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
here is another incel who did not stand up to his condition of loneliness, who lived with an engaged couple. Now imagine that you are in Antonio's shoes. I do not exclude that the couple laughed at him several times for being alone as a worm and in the meantime, on the other side of the walls of the house, he heard the bed slam against the wall, and the screams of that slut as he got fucked in perverse and sick way from his partner. And they both come at the same moment imagining poor Antonio de Marco sponging himself with tears in his eyes. A colossal pleasure; a look of victory in the eyes of those who have made it of the future "victim" ("you are alone, now you feel how I beat what you can never have").
At the end of the fun, after days of fucking in her presence, he was kicked out of the house too.
You, in that condition, what emotions (in your opinion) would you have felt?

Incel? That guy mogs me pretty hard tbh.

i don't read italian,wtf happened?

Mogs me to the next realm and back. And what he did with those degenerate sex havers was pretty based.

Last edited:
Depends on his height

Also he might of been blackpilled (rejected by foids)

i don't read italian,wtf happened?
Antonio lives with two other people that they regularly fucked at home in his presence, and while they mocked his condition of being alone, after that they kicked him out of the house. After all this he has suffered, Antonio has decided to take revenge by stabbing the two of them and sending them to the other world.

(Sorry for my english, help myself with Google translate lol)

Last edited:
Based risottocel

Antonio lives with two other people that they regularly fucked at home in his presence, and while they mocked his condition of being alone, after that they kicked him out of the house. After all this he has suffered, Antonio has decided to take revenge by stabbing the two of them and sending them to the other world.

(Sorry for my english, help myself with Google translate lol)
based.

Uaft1Ll.png