Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New cope: Stocks

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This year I’ve gotten really into stocks. Just wondering if there are any stockcels here that want to talk about stocks and investment strategies or even share what they are investing in. Seems like a decent incel cope. :)

I bought some socks

I stick to index funds, the effects of compound interest over the long term can be astronomical and there are several good books about investing that one could read. Just some tips from what I've learned.

1.) Day trading doesn't make as much money as you'd think and it's pretty much just gambling.
2.) Extremely low cost index funds/index etfs are the easiest route to go and typically outrun everything over the long term
3.) Do your research, most importantly. There are plenty of good books to chose from.

yea bought like 30 shares and a single 10.5c 1/22 call on $BB hopefully will print from a gap up at open. basically a few weeks of wagie earnings

Yeah, I'm getting into stocks in a much more strategic way this year too. Feel like such a goddamn normie, everyone is getting into it too since the market is on a tear with TSLA and BTC mooning.

I used to be one of those super diversified boring index fund boomer type investor with modest 8-11% returns, but the more I look into it, this is a gay way to invest, especially as an incel who will never have a family, or need to save conservatively. There's so much more data to trade your way into higher returns, especially as boomers continue to be ignorant of the new fintech paradigm.

Stocks is a great incel cope. There is nothing more satisfying than making money sitting on your ass by merely picking how much of a winner a company will be down the line. I don't care how SIMPY this sounds. Earning bread thru investing is more slothful than OnlyFans. Admit it. It's fucking sad that the "investor class" earns billions, legislates their way into keeping their lazy gains thru tax schemes, while frontline workers wagecucking at McDonalds 8 hours a day will die of COVID because they worked so hard.

Last edited:
I bought some socks
He bought?
8mro667g7cp41

Crash ze market.

Yeah, I'm getting into stocks in a much more strategic way this year too. Feel like such a goddamn normie, everyone is getting into it too since the market is on a tear with TSLA and BTC mooning.

I used to be one of those super diversified boring index fund boomer type investor with modest 8-11% returns, but the more I look into it, this is a gay way to invest, especially as an incel who will never have a family, or need to save conservatively. There's so much more data to trade your way into higher returns, especially as boomers continue to be ignorant of the new fintech paradigm.

Stocks is a great incel cope. There is nothing more satisfying than making money sitting on your ass by merely picking how much of a winner a company will be down the line. I don't care how SIMPY this sounds. Earning bread thru investing is more slothful than OnlyFans. Admit it. It's fucking sad that the "investor class" earns billions, legislates their way into keeping their lazy gains thru tax schemes, while frontline workers wagecucking at McDonalds 8 hours a day will die of COVID because they worked so hard.
I still do the boring index funds for long term investing (like 5-20 years+) but just recently got into individual stock short term investing. So far it has been very profitable for me, (thank you gook-19) but even when that’s behind us I still want to do short term investing. At least enough to supplement my income with the dream of one day going full time.

I still do the boring index funds for long term investing (like 5-20 years+) but just recently got into individual stock short term investing. So far it has been very profitable for me, (thank you gook-19) but even when that’s behind us I still want to do short term investing. At least enough to supplement my income with the dream of one day going full time.
what are your favorite tickers?

what are your favorite tickers?
Not sure if I have favorites just take advantage of companies in a position to make money. This year so far I have made the most from M and CPE

Not sure if I have favorites just take advantage of companies in a position to make money. This year so far I have made the most from M and CPE
buy $BB i made $50 today from my 31 shares (broke as fuk so cant afford much). Easily will climb from $12 to $30 to $60 this year its heavily undervalued right now. 2022 calls will be highly profitable as well although very pricey. currently up like 60%+

its finally breaking out into a upward trend as the market realizes its no longer a phone company and its QNX operating system is used by tesla and amazon its going to be huge, hopefully tomorrow it will pull back and find support so i can buy more shares before take-off

Last edited:
it's always the underappreciated gems that pop.

I think incels are naturally good at picking stocks, and IT would naturally be terrible at it. IT has no sensitivity for evaluating value objectively, whereas incels have honed these instincts their entire lives.

IT are the kinds of investors that buy at the top due to FOMO.

it's always the underappreciated gems that pop.

I think incels are naturally good at picking stocks, and IT would naturally be terrible at it. IT has no sensitivity for evaluating value objectively, whereas incels have honed these instincts their entire lives.

IT are the kinds of investors that buy at the top due to FOMO.
IT trannies probably dont even invest.