Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel New Deftones album is out today

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I listened to it today after I woke up but I fell asleep while listening, so I heard some of the songs in my dream. I am going to relisten to it now. Any other Deftones fans here? I am not a metalhead, I lean more towards metalcore if anything which I prefer, especially if it's melodic.

Chad on the far right.

I listened to it today after I woke up but I fell asleep while listening, so I heard some of the songs in my dream. I am going to relisten to it now. Any other Deftones fans here? I am not a metalhead, I lean more towards metalcore if anything which I prefer, especially if it's melodic.

How old are you? Didn't know that there are still people listening to nu metal.

I remember listening to Deftones when I was a teen. I didn't even know they were still together as a band. Ditto Korn.

Ohms by Deftones Album Alternative Metal Reviews Ratings Credits Song list   Rate Your M

Hooooly shit look at those ratings. AotY contender. Haven’t heard it yet.

Last edited:
thats fag music right

take the mendelssohnpill

I like them but the fact so much of its fanbase is sluts makes me feel ashamed of liking them
View attachment 345450

Hooooly shit look at those ratings. AotY contender. Haven’t heard it yet.
Trusting rym

Thinking good ratings means it's good

Thinking aoty is based off popularity

Hello normtrash.

I like them but the fact so much of its fanbase is sluts makes me feel ashamed of liking them

Trusting rym

Thinking good ratings means it's good

Thinking aoty is based off popularity

Hello normtrash.

RYM is the best source for aggregated music reviews. I agree they don’t get it right always though, too many normie-votes like you said.