• Here from the incel documentary? Take a moment to check our resources before forming your opinion of us. Please know that we do not feel we were adequately represented by it, and that catfishman does not belong to the community and is not an accurate portrayal of an incel.

[News] New Incel Documentary BBC 3 Inside The Secret World Of Incels – 14th July

zobri

zobri

Recruit
-
inside-the-secret-world-of-incels.jpeg

This is cfman (catfish man) from the famous videos on bitchute

Looking thugmaxxed

Inside The Secret World Of Incels – 14th July

"This brand new documentary for BBC Three offers a never-before-seen look at the incel community, an online subculture to which multiple mass murders and hate crimes against women have been attributed."

@catfishman23

Shigechi

Shigechi

Officer
-
>secret
>any soy can see the forum

Journalists are braindead or just very dishonest.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
"This brand new documentary for BBC Three offers a never-before-seen look at the incel community, an online subculture to which multiple mass murders and hate crimes against women have been attributed."
This certainly won’t turn out to be another hit piece, the media isn’t simply made up of drones......right? JFL

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

Recruit
-
@abuincelaustrali is that u op?
i thought u roped

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
If its by the BBC its gonna be pretty much inaccurate

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
If its by the BBC its gonna be pretty much inaccurate
Considering the wording of the description makes it sound like incels are murdering women on the daily I think that's already a given.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
RIP good journalism. They probably get their data off of IncelTears aka pedophile Dr.Pizza's favorite subreddit.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Following eight months of unprecedented access to incels, this documentary is the deepest exploration yet of this notoriously closed community.
eight months of unprecedented access to incels
Unprecedented access? You mean they typed the sites into their web browser? It's not exactly like incel sites are hard to find.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
View attachment 129644

Looking thugmaxxed

@catfishman23
Looking like a retard.
I wonder if @NEETAndTidy and his boifriend would be in.

CursedCel

CursedCel

Recruit
-
Cant wait to see what shit they say about us,everyone with a decent iq wont believe bbc bullshit

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
Unprecedented access? You mean they typed the sites into their web browser? It's not exactly like incel sites are hard to find.
8 months of intense scavenging and looking behind every corner of the dark web to find and bust open all those underground incel pedo rings and terrorcells from where we plot our next terrorist activities, administered and given platform to by none other than the notorious sergeant of the cult Incel, SergeantIncel himself

Salustio

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
Yes this forum is a cult to brainwash young gullible men into being neonazi satanic worshippers.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Ironic how I was assured by the producer it would be an "unbiased" documentary.
Sensationalistic trash, of course.

Nothingness

Nothingness

Wizard
-
View attachment 129644

Looking thugmaxxed

@catfishman23
Fuck holes

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
-
Ironic how I was assured by the producer it would be an "unbiased" documentary.
Sensationalistic trash, of course.
bro why would you believe anything a journalist says.
they are all filth.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Officer
-
They are spreading the blackpill, the idiots. Look at 4fail, FOX made news saying they were left wing terrorists or some shit a long time ago, which resulted in an influx of normalfaggots to the site. The same thing will happen here, a bunch of people will come to laugh at us, but some will sympathize with us and understand the nature of the dating market and how they are getting fucked. The final result is more men identifying themselves as incels and spreading the blackpill. There are no such thing as bad press. Good job dumb shit "journalists".

Last edited:
SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
bro why would you believe anything a journalist says.
they are all filth.
Had a little faith there might still remain some unbiased journalists out there, but guess I was wrong. We'll see how tragic this doc is.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
Had a little faith there might still remain some unbiased journalists out there, but guess I was wrong. We'll see how tragic this doc is.
western journalists are all complete and utter sociopaths that don't care about the truth and will sacrifice it any day of the week for sensationalist garbage like this doc will be if it means they can get a few more views. They don't care about the people whose names they smear or whose lives they ruin (not that they have ruined anyone's life in this case) as long as their shit sells

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Wait,they contacted you?at least i am going to laugh a bit.
They did. I talked for a few hours unofficially with T, one of the producers, and gave him the rundown of the incel topic.
But I declined being on the doc.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
the interview is a joke. Does the BBC know he was bragging how many girls his fucked? highly doubt it, they just want views.
The problem is that the only people who'll agree to be in an interview like this an potentially get doxxed is mentally ill retards like catfishman. No sane incel would agree to be on so we always get represented by the lowest IQ members.

TaiLung

TaiLung

Recruit
-
My life will be complete if i somehow see a message from me in that doc jfl

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
Being a part of this community showed me how journalists really lie about everything and how it's entirely pulled out of their asses holes.

wizardcel

wizardcel

16 yo transager, permavirgin and lolicon
-
How is that a secret world? the fucking forum is public and in English!

Shigechi

Shigechi

Officer
-
fucking lol at these pics of catfishman, what was he thinking
View attachment 129679
Holy fuck who let that retard anywhere near the media
Guy is dumb as fuck, he will be doxxed and made a target by SJW's, that shitty mask won't do shit. The funny thing is that he's not even an incel.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Guy is dumb as fuck, he will be doxxed and made a target by SJW's, that shitty mask won't do shit. The funny thing is that he's not even an incel.
I don't even know why he bothered with the mask, full images of his face are already out there. I'm honestly amazed at how low IQ he is

MulattoDisgrace

MulattoDisgrace

The worst of blacks and whites in just one person.
-
Another completely inaccurate representation of incels by media, nothing new.

Nothingness

Nothingness

Wizard
-
Why english people talk as if having dicks in ther mouths.

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
an online subculture to which multiple mass murders and hate crimes against women have been attributed."
by mass murders you mean ER and by hate crimes you mean mean posts on our forums? :feelsseriously: sensationalist trash

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
-
It'll be another poorly researched shitshow just like from CBS.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer
-
Didn’t they interview @NEETAndTidy as well?
If they did this whole thing is going to be one hilarious shit show.
"NEETAndTidy, an ex-user who has left the infamous forum, is one of the few incels who did find love...with a transwoman. NEET says that he has ceased his hateful ways after finding the love of his life and that he is happier than ever in his polyamorous relationship. He hopes that the users who still post on the site follow his example so we can move forward towards a world in which toxic masculinity no longer exists.
When asked what incels could do to find their own partner, NEET responded by saying that his former comrades simply need to take a shower, get a haircut and be confident."

Shigechi

Shigechi

Officer
-
"NEETAndTidy, an ex-user who has left the infamous forum, is one of the few incels who did find love...with a transwoman. NEET says that he has ceased his hateful ways after finding the love of his life and that he is happier than ever in his polyamorous relationship. He hopes that the users who still post on the site follow his example so we can move forward towards a world in which toxic masculinity no longer exists.
When asked what incels could do to find their own partner, NEET responded by saying that his former comrades simply need to take a shower, get a haircut and be confident."
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

masterwizard

masterwizard

Admiral
-
to which multiple mass murders and hate crimes against women
Okay, Alex Minassian. Who else? Is there even one other single instance of an incel committing mass murder or a hate crime?

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Okay, Alex Minassian. Who else? Is there even one other single instance of an incel committing mass murder or a hate crime?
Well we actually know next to nothing about AM, so ER is really the only legit one.