Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEW INFO ON ASHLEE SMALL SIMPSON

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
HER NAME IS NEITHER MEL NOR ASHLEE SIMPSON.
I CALLED THE PLACE AND THEY SAID THERE WAS NOBODY THERE NAMED MEL OR ASHLEE.
WILL CONTINUE CALLING, AND AM NOW TRYING TALA (NEW INFORMATION).

I AM EMAILING HER BOSS (I GOT FROM THE PHONE CALL) BECAUSE SHE IS RACIST AND CALLED SOMEONE A "NAPPY HEADED COTTON PICKER". THE GUY ON THE PHONE WAS VERY SCARED AND TOLD ME EVEN A PERSON WOULD BE FIRED UNDER THESE ACCUSATIONS.

Keep harassing these whores

update us when u find her tbh

foid that doxxed some looksmax kid idk. It's an excuse for something to do atleast.
ah. yeah that's fucking karma. she almost got this kid killed for making a joke. she needs equal punishment.

I know white people that picked cotton

jfl a racist IT user. not surprised

Dumb cunt went doxxing people while she was on an account with her face, identifying info, and controversial comments? Did she seriously not expect the same to happen to her? Ruin this bitch.

Please send us an update when she does get fired and have her nudes leaked. This is what she deserves for doxxing a kid and causing him to get beat up
Dumb cunt went doxxing people while she was on an account with her face, identifying info, and controversial comments? Did she seriously not expect the same to happen to her? Ruin this bitch.
As IT says play stupid games win stupid prizes. Now she will suffer the consequences of her actions :feelskek::feelskek:

Please send us an update when she does get fired and have her nudes leaked. This is what she deserves for doxxing a kid and causing him to get beat up

As IT says play stupid games win stupid prizes. Now she will suffer the consequences of her actions :feelskek::feelskek:
Will do. I don't have a number to call yet though. No workplace or anything, apparently she just participated in a competition there.

Will do. I don't have a number to call yet though. No workplace or anything, apparently she just participated in a competition there.
What is the info you have so far? Dm it since I don’t want IT to see. All I know is her name and her face

What is the info you have so far? Dm it since I don’t want IT to see
it's old at this point and in reality I have basically nothing and I didn't log anything. This was a few days ago when we didn't even know her real name. I'm sure looksmax people have better info than I do and if they find anything legit will probs post it here (I.E a real phone number of her workplace)

it's old at this point and in reality I have basically nothing and I didn't log anything. This was a few days ago when we didn't even know her real name. I'm sure looksmax people have better info than I do and if they find anything legit will probs post it here (I.E a real phone number of her workplace)
Oh ok. Hopefully it happens soon