Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment New misogynistic chadfish (screenshots included)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
In response to @FrothySolutions request for an objectifying chauvinist chadfish on bumble, I am here with the results. I'm not sure if this is what u meant, but I made him hate on "niggers" and treat women like sluts.
the bio:
Screenshot 20191110 224846

This was the first match:
Screenshot 20191110 184848

Screenshot 20191110 184852

The conversation with my first match (her profile is above^):
Screenshot 20191110 185027

I got her number within 2 messages. I then moved it to text message. I left the last numbers of the number (03) so u can see it is the same whore as in the above conversation.
Screenshot 20191110 190819

Screenshot 20191110 190830

Screenshot 20191110 192225

After I said bye to the bitch cos she wouldn't do anal, I went and blocked her on bumble. At this point, I had 7 unseen matches, and no new messages. Within a few minutes of taking this final screenshot, my account was banned.
Screenshot 20191110 224959

Conclusions: racist, misognyist chad can easily get matches, he can get nudes, he can get a girl to be his sex toy, but he will struggle to get anything more than a blowjob and vaginal sex. That said, some foids obviously took offence at his profile, as evidenced by the short life time of the profile.

Women will get with any good looking man regardless of his stance on racial/socioeconomical/etc issues. All they want is to be his dirty sex toy. Then they get "broken hearted" and cry "all men are the same". Meme gender

Holes have no morality nor shame. Now, imagine if a non chad guy had said this, she would have screenshot it and then uploaded it on her social media to ruin him.

Last edited:
Humans can sleep.

You have to show the world they have to know ... show them .. enough with the cult behaviour we are not a minority , show them the truth !

They have to know that every woman pass 25 ..rided so much cocks ..her pussy is so wide she cant feel a thing ..shes a free woman ..yeah .. free independed woman ..that upload nude pictures and starving 80 % of the male population ...cuz they know .. they know that males are slaves to thier own hormones , but those bitchs they dont care !.. they proud of it .. they proud of their own sexual succes and the ability to controll man ... look at them ..just look at them - at the gym ..at the clubs ..they proud of it ......and we got nothing !!! ..nothing but our hands ..and used up hookers !!....and we do all the dirty work of society .. and then we die without childrens ! ...tell next generations to cage them all !! They made a mistake ..

Peace

Last edited:
Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. God damn, I'mma keep it real, I didn't think it would be this easy.

A foid saying she won't do anal with Chad is just a low-key shit test.

Women don't care about personality!?

Imagine my shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back