Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New normie cope: "it's the tinder algorithm bro!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
"just get a new phone bro, you may get matches with it" jfl its even sadder than the lifting cope
cope, lifting isnt evn close to being the worst cope

but ye, op is coping hard

when I saw ur avi I thought @Wristlet 2 was unbanned for a second:feelsbadman:

Lmao the man felt shame and deleted his account.

It's hard to accept you're ugly and women are shallow

How do normies tie their shoes?

Holy shit how can you be so stupid? I cannot believe this is serious. But it's on "Swipe Helper"
How the fuck can he not figure out it's his appearance?

I thought he figured it out by the end, but instead he decied to "focus on Bumble / Badoo."
Holy shit.

And normies call US pathetic

Here's the mega gigacope:

"Okcupid hashes your photos and there is an article they wrote (can’t find it now) that explains it. It mentions how the algorithm is suppose to account for flipping / cropping images and how it detects such changes. It’s likely their hashing algorithm is also used by Tinder (same parent company)"

Here's the mega gigacope:

"Okcupid hashes your photos and there is an article they wrote (can’t find it now) that explains it. It mentions how the algorithm is suppose to account for flipping / cropping images and how it detects such changes. It’s likely their hashing algorithm is also used by Tinder (same parent company)"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
when I saw ur avi I thought @Wristlet 2 was unbanned for a second:feelsbadman:
wristlet 2 was too based to ever be unbanned
I thought he figured it out by the end, but instead he decied to "focus on Bumble / Badoo."
Holy shit.
it was too much to handle

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

While they blame the algorithm, the spectrum of women from bald landwhales to perfect 10/10 stacies are getting ravaged year long by tall white high tier normie-chadlite-chad cock without a thought or worry about running out of matches.

Redditards would gain IQ with a lobotomy, that's how dumb they are.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

While they blame the algorithm, the spectrum of women from bald landwhales to perfect 10/10 stacies are getting ravaged year long by tall white high tier normie-chadlite-chad cock without a thought or worry about running out of matches.

Redditards would gain IQ with a lobotomy, that's how dumb they are.
based

foids and chads have never heard of tinder ELO, to them it just works

The reality in redditor platitude form: "you're not physically attractive enough to women, bro!"

Meanwhile my Chadfish account gets hundreds of matches even if I delete and recreate the same profile with the same phone number lmao.

"It's not because I'm ugly, I just need to read up on image hashing algorithms."

Now that saying is a classic.

Shadowbanning is such a ridiculous thing

Shadowbanning is such a ridiculous thing
tbh but its what they do nowadays in all social networks, to people who disagree with globohomo, and in the case of tinder, to ugly men

i have a redpilled pua friend who has been subscribed to Tinder premium, and other dating apps, paying monthly for years without a single match, and probably shadowbanned :feelshaha:

"just get a new phone bro, you may get matches with it" jfl its even sadder than the lifting cope
atleast lifting makes you physically and mentally stronger