Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New phenomenon of "Chad Incels".

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I am in a couple of German Facebook groups and in many of them I just randomly asked how many partners the group members have had so far. To my surprise the amount of Incels was amazingly high. What surprised me even more was that many of them had Chad-like pictures on their profile. Like 8/10 with good facial features, white German males, tall - 30+ year old virgins. I am starting to get the impression that today even Chad is having a hard time. At least in Germany.

Jewish propaganda is working

Doubt they are chads. Just 6s and a few 7s with decent pics. But I think even 8 and 9 tier chads are losing somewhat (they are still get reliable hookups though). Women are all gravitating towards the very very top of men.

8/10 is literally model tier lol your ratings arent accurate

Because white women want BBC

Chads me.

In all seriousness, most of those guys are mentalcels or standardcels (for good reason). They relate to incels because 1) they're not getting the ass they want, and 2) they are blackpilled like incels. There really aren't many forums for blackpiller's who aren't incels.

Chads me.

In all seriousness, most of those guys are mentalcels or standardcels (for good reason). They relate to incels because 1) they're not getting the ass they want, and 2) they are blackpilled like incels. There really aren't many forums for blackpiller's who aren't incels.
Mentalcels have it rough. Looks are most important, but a lack of social ability can make even chadlites/chads miss out on life. Autism is the ultimate death sentence.

Chads me.

that's pretty much it

they have to pick between being single or fucking ugly old fatties (many guys I know are pressured into dating women 5 years older than them lol), they reject those so they end up single for ages

Mentalcels have it rough. Looks are most important, but a lack of social ability can make even chadlites/chads miss out on life. Autism is the ultimate death sentence.
It's a separate affliction than looks. Not only with girls, but in life

Chad incel is an oxymoron

Not in the distant future. Only the 1% will be getting laid, and they will be sex slaves

in Germany where there are twice as many single men than females I think it is already a reality.

in Germany where there are twice as many single men than females I think it is already a reality.
I've heard Germany is incel hell. And with Angela Merkel as PM, why wouldn't it be? The Austrian painter would be rolling in his grave.

8/10 is literally model tier lol your ratings arent accurate

I can certainly say they look 100 times better than me and they are still 30 year old virgins.

Because these guys probably want a real relationship and in today's society it's only one sided you get cucked.

This is deeply unsettling.

Jfl twice as many single men than females. 50% men is incels AT BEST then. I won't set foot in Germany

It is not really a cope. Actually it is the ultimate nightmare. It means even if you were looksmaxxed beyond recognition and your entire face was rebuilt by experts you might still not fuck.
Germany must be worse country in the world for men

Sweden and France are pretty fucked up, too.

Last edited:
They are probably the kinds of guys who fucked a few 7s off tinder, and feel sad they can't get 10s off instagram.

Meanwhile the average ethnic is popping out 12 kids benefiting from taxes of incels and chadcels

Whats is there definition? They get fucked once by a woman and never again and they now call themselves incels?
Pathetic.

that's pretty much it

they have to pick between being single or fucking ugly old fatties (many guys I know are pressured into dating women 5 years older than them lol), they reject those so they end up single for ages

from reading this board my impression of germany is it's hypergamous country on steroids that even god himself would get cucked in

I am in a couple of German Facebook groups and in many of them I just randomly asked how many partners the group members have had so far. To my surprise the amount of Incels was amazingly high. What surprised me even more was that many of them had Chad-like pictures on their profile. Like 8/10 with good facial features, white German males, tall - 30+ year old virgins. I am starting to get the impression that today even Chad is having a hard time. At least in Germany.

yea in germany the competition is higher also to an incel a regular 5 is an 8 lol

Reminds me of Monday FA guy.

from reading this board my impression of germany is it's hypergamous country on steroids that even god himself would get cucked in
it's becoming the reality in most cities that have some kind of prosperity and are well connected to the rest of the world, even eastern european cities that have ok infrastructure, sea access or good airports are turning into hypergamous shithouses hosting neverending festivals where rich chads of all races take all

@Insomniac it's over

many men

Hypergamy accepts only the upper 5%, that means 9.5/10. Do you expect anything else than what you're describing?

I know an actual 10/10 Chad. He is blonde, blue eyed and 6'7 tall with hunter eyes and a muscular body. He bangs a 3/10 foid in a wheelchair.

Becoming a chad starts with your earyl teen years.. maybe those guys look okay/good now but they did not "enjoy their youth" like they should have because they were/are betas.

"Chad incel" is cherrypicking

me thinks your rating these males too high

My chad cousin fucked many girls now he is dating cute 8/10 girl and the sad thing is she's so fucking nice. If she was a bitch to me, it'd make it easier. But she's literally fucking nice it's fucking suicidefuel for me

Either you can't rate or they are extreme mentalcels.

funny to see all those "autistics" are good looking fakecels.

I'm 19 6'1 225lbs gymmaxxed, with a decent face and good hair and I have zero luck with girls, while my cousin who is 7 inches shorter and looks like a skeleton had girlfriends since he was 15. If you are socially retarded and have zero knowledge of how to communicate with girls you are fucked no matter how you look.

if you are not 12/10 in 2020 its over boyos.

:feelsbadman:

Obviously it is due to 95/5 rule and menalceldom.