Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NEW PICTURE OF SAINT BLACKOPS2CEL FOUND ON 4CHAN

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
If BO2 doesn't mog you, you're a fakecel.

I'd mog him if I were white but he mogs me to death with his light eyes and light brown hair.

Hail saint blackops2cel!!!

Explain this atheists.

Mogs me to McDonald’s and back

He's still an incel. Seems to have a particular affinity for the female characters Lightning in FF
Yeah he’s still incel. I’m just shocked at how much his bone mass improved (even though it’s still below avg), and he’s probably a tallcel judging by the other pics, combined with JBW..

I’m thoroughly mogged, truecel tier

could pull off JBW game if he really is 6'2, someone tell him to get to thailand asap

I wonder hows he doing

Praise our Savior!

Wtf he actually looks like normie tier now, mogs the hell out of me. Where did you find these pics/do you know where they came from?
He stills FAR from normie bro.

Ultrarecessed chin, fanned ears, giant upper eyelid exposure... He stills Sub4.

1541149636561.jpg

Don't know if this has been posted yet

How is it cope?

cel-jpg.58264

Look at the jawline, facial width, FWHR, cheekbones prominence - don't tell me they look the same. Even if the original picture was taken as a selfie and there is some lens distortion it still a major difference. It's like he got some surgeries or there must be some photoshop involved on either side of the pics.

Peak testosterone levels.

Fuck- this feels like being on the Golgotha hill in 33 AD.

He stills FAR from normie bro.

Ultrarecessed chin, fanned ears, giant upper eyelid exposure... He stills Sub4.

I agree, he's still subhuman af and definitely incel. But he mogs me now :feelsbadman:

Somebody is trolling us with these photos !!!!

I'm actually jealous of his neck, mine looks the same as his on the old picture. How the fuck he did it?
I have no idea. There is something mysterious going on. He's transforming.

Fake photos, somebody is playing with photoshop and trol us

So now we have his Facebook too. Funny that his posted pictures hardly have any likes. After all, he is a living legend and a god for subhumans on the internet like us.

He is a truecel through and through.

LOL he almost looks like a self proclaimed pick up artist. I don't want to believe he is getting laid. We need to investigate this.

Last edited:
Well, if it will be confirmed that St. BlackOps2Cel is a fake incel messiah, luckily we Italians have a real one: @Johnny-Red
He spreads the blackpill in all Italian relationships-themed forums since a lot of years and created the famous (here) incel Bible, that I resumed in ten points:
1) For men it's all about the pretty face.
2) Under a certain aesthetic level, if you're male women treat you like a cockroach or a crawling earthworm.
3) "Alternative" girls just don't exist, all women want a man with a pretty face, some girls pretend to search for intelligence and personality in a man, but in reality they search only the pretty face.
4) "Lesbians" exist only in presence of ugly males, for good-looking men they magically become "bisexuals".
5) Ugliness is a real handicap for men.
6) A good-looking man finds women even without uttering a word, and he has the luxury of being able to just stay in a dark corner of a club waiting for women's signals, if he doesn't "get"/understand those signals, he's just an idiot.
7) A woman much rather prefers a disabled good-looking guy on a wheelchair instead of an healthy ugly or even average guy.
8) Under a certain aesthetic level, a man starts to look like he have a mental illness in women's eyes.
9) Women prefer to have sex with a dog rather than with ugly an ugly man.
10) If you're an humorous but ugly male you won't make a woman fall in love with you, because they choose their partners based on how they look: so maybe they will consider you a funny friend, but never a potential partner.
Fuck, I wish I knew Italian, @Legionarivs . Almost all of my family does.

Fuck, I wish I knew Italian, @Legionarivs . Almost all of my family does.
Well, if you are of Italian-American or something descent you can probably learn it in family, even if I imagine it's hard to learn a neo-latin language for someone used only to an Anglo-Saxon or Germanic one :feelswhere:

Well, if you are of Italian-American or something descent you can probably learn it in family, even if I imagine it's hard to learn a neo-latin language for someone used only to an Anglo-Saxon or Germanic one :feelswhere:
I am a Croat living in Istria, which is only several dozen kilometres from Italy. Also, I like your profile pic. You have a patrician taste in video games.

I am a Croat living in Istria, which is only several dozen kilometres from Italy. Also, I like your profile pic. You have a patrician taste in video games.
Thank you mate, Caesar Legion made me basically love Fallout New Vegas, although I'm not so much into other chapters of the saga.
However are you an ethnic Italian living in Istria or a Croat whose family learned Italian living there with Italians before Tito's ethnic cleansing?

Thank you mate, Caesar Legion made me basically love Fallout New Vegas, although I'm not so much into other chapters of the saga.
However are you an ethnic Italian living in Istria or a Croat whose family learned Italian living there with Italians before Tito's ethnic cleansing?
I'm the latter one. My grandparents lived here before Yugoslavia.

I'm the latter one. My grandparents lived here before Yugoslavia.
Well I imagine Italian isn't spreaded anymore in Istria so young generations of Croats don't need to learn it, but if you will do in the future the doors of our Italian incel community will be always open for you :feelsokman: Just be sure to not subscribe on fakecels' forums :blackpill:

Well I imagine Italian isn't spreaded anymore in Istria so young generations of Croats don't need to learn it, but if you will do in the future the doors of our Italian incel community will be always open for you :feelsokman: Just be sure to not subscribe on fakecels' forums :blackpill:

Never heard of an Itialian incel tbh. Ukrainian women love Italian men.

A fuckload of Albanians and Bosnians moved into Istria and started breeding like rabbits. Poreč in particular is infested with Albanians to such a degree that their primary school has the Albanian language as a subject.

Never heard of an Itialian incel tbh. Ukrainian women love Italian men.
Well here in Italy we incels are quite a lot, maybe more here than in Eastern Europe. Italian incels are so many due to the cuckness of the absolutely most part of Italian men, who treat women, even the ugliest ones, like fucking princesses, aesthetically validating them and doing a lot of hypogamy. So the 4/10 Italian foid will think she's a 6/10 AT LEAST and will reject even the 5/10 man. Unfortunately even foreign foids after passing some time here in Italy learn this lesson and become as much pretentious as Italian foids, so I'm afraid there's no solution for us unless someone will uncuck all Italian males. Not to speak about the shitty feminism who unfortunately arrived here such as in all the Western world and made foids even more pretentious, hypergamous, evil and aggressive.

Last edited:
Someone link his fb already

Like his pictures ASAP

Yes except with likes
Not even with likes. Found his page earlier this evening, I thought it was going to be hard to resist messaging him, or adding him, or liking posts and whatnot. It turned out it was really easy to just leave the guy alone.