Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New profile pic?

profile pic for incellectual

• I like the new one keep it

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Ew I hate change, go back to the old one

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I like the old one more but change is good too

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Go back to the Cat theme

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Other/I have a better idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I like to change my profile picture once in a while but do you like the old one more? I dropped my cat theme which I kept since starting here but I almost want to go back. Maybe not to the old one but maybe using a different cat pic instead. Here's my old picture if you don't remember or don't know me at all
Cat captain

Just get an anime pic and call it a day.

Try this neko girl.

5072dad6219421e12e839de48caef849.png

Just get an anime pic and call it a day.

Try this neko girl.

5072dad6219421e12e839de48caef849.png
I don't watch enough anime to have an anime profile picture

I like to change my profile picture once in a while but do you like the old one more? I dropped my cat theme which I kept since starting here but I almost want to go back. Maybe not to the old one but maybe using a different cat pic instead. Here's my old picture if you don't remember or don't know me at all View attachment 48698
Wut that wasn't even it. It was a crying kitty. It was one of my favorite avis NGL.

Looks like you’re about to go into a blackpilled dropping monologue

Your old one was cute and memorable OP. Please use something so people can remember you , maybe another cat or a rat (like your pets)

Your old one was cute and memorable OP. Please use something so people can remember you , maybe another cat or a rat (like your pets)
True. I honestly might go back to it if I can find it again LMFAO I apparently downloaded the wrong one like a tard

True. I honestly might go back to it if I can find it again LMFAO I apparently downloaded the wrong one like a tard
Just use another version of the crying cat meme. That can be your thing.

Just use another version of the crying cat meme. That can be your thing.
Good idea TBH I love that crying cat meme so much

Kudos to you for announcing it wouldn't have recognized you otherwise. :feelsokman:

Put your old avi back, we can't recognize you now. It was very memorable.

cat > everything else tbh