Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Rare Gambler Pic

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/lyMFhs1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Bow to your god Chambler.

his stare always amazes me

Man, he's not aging well.

He really needs a better haircut.

TBH looking at this picture, I can see why he's incel. Look at how big his nose is. At least it's not crooked. His frame haloes him too.

He looks so much worse close up, all of his flaws become so much more apparent. 4 PSL imo.

His stare screams that hes mentally challenged.

LMFAOOOO

https://lookism.net/Thread-LOL-this-picture-of-me-from-2016 
this was taken right before my 20th birthday, is it that bad?

this[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] is[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] his[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] worst picture,[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] sub human[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] in this,[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] no wonder he is incel[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

he looks like shit in that picture loi

Tellem--T said:
he looks like shit in that picture loi

He looks so much better in grainy photos from afar, which makes me think that is probably not too good looking and that he was sort of right in that assumption.

His long midface, long and ugly nose, ugly eyes and recessed lower third really kills him up front.

The only thing he has going for him is coloring and frame.

Obviously not bad enough to be incel tier, but he certainly can't get away with his autistic behavior.

CopingGymcel said:
He looks so much better in grainy photos from afar, which makes me think that is probably not too good looking and that he was sort of right in that assumption.

His long midface, long and ugly nose, ugly eyes and recessed lower third really kills him up front.

The only thing he has going for him is coloring and frame.

Obviously not bad enough to be incel tier, but he certainly can't get away with his autistic behavior.

incels here overate him like crazy

Tellem--T said:
incels here overate him like crazy

I overrated him at first when I saw him in that grainy pic, where you barely could see his face. I mostly just saw his good coloring and frame.

Now that I've got a better look at his face and have gotten used to it, I have to rate him a 4 PSL. His face looks autistic and weird. A bit creepy looking tbh.

If you compare him to some other guy people call a fakecel (Zyros), you'll notice that they don't even look like the same species.

He is a strange mix of sub-human and chad. I would give him a 5.95 cause of cheekbones colouring height and frame

He looks like shit in this picture

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Man, he's not aging well.

Probably from all the stress due to creating new alts and making so many posts

Facade said:
He looks like shit in this picture

That's because he looks like shit. We get to see his face up front for once.

CopingGymcel said:
I overrated him at first when I saw him in that grainy pic, where you barely could see his face. I mostly just saw his good coloring and frame.

Now that I've got a better look at his face and have gotten used to it, I have to rate him a 4 PSL. His face looks autistic and weird. A bit creepy looking tbh.

If you compare him to some other guy people call a fakecel (Zyros), you'll notice that they don't even look like the same species.

zyros is one of the better looking users, but damn his frame holds him back for bigger things

CopingGymcel said:
That's because he looks like shit. We get to see his face up front for once.

Do you think gambler has a high bf percentage? I think he would look much better if he wasn't such a fat fuck

Facade said:
Do you think gambler has a high bf percentage? I think he would look much better if he wasn't such a fat fuck

His jawline is recessed as fuck, would be even more apparent with lower body fat.

CopingGymcel said:
His jawline is recessed as fuck, would be even more apparent with lower body fat.

His eye area isn't that great either.

I wonder why so many people call him Chad

Facade said:
His eye area isn't that great either.

I wonder why so many people call him Chad

Because in that pic where his frame looks really broad (it is) and you can't see his face all that detailed, and all you see is a broad skull, good coloring and dark hair. You couldn't see his facial features too well unless you zoom in on it. Ryo was able to see through it, though.

When you look at his face up front, you notice all his flaws (there are a lot of them).

CopingGymcel said:
Because in that pic where his frame looks really broad (it is) and you can't see his face all that detailed, and all you see is a broad skull, good coloring and dark hair. You couldn't see his facial features too well unless you zoom in on it. Ryo was able to see through it, though.

When you look at his face up front, you notice all his flaws (there are a lot of them).

I guess this is true.

theultimate341 said:
his stare always amazes me

You can literally see the autism and countless shitposts

I don't care what any of you say, he is not ugly enough to be incel. He looks good enough to have a LTR GF

I didn't realize his nose was so ethnic.

He really would benefit from some basic bluepilled grooming such as a haircut, shave that chest hair, etc. I mean, is he TRYING to make CuckTears look legit?

He mogs me to the moon and back though.

Holy fuck he looks absolutely SUBHUMAN in that picture

That fucking stare

Lvgey6O.gif

He looks 100 % incel here.

whogivesafucc said:
Holy fuck he looks absolutely SUBHUMAN in that picture

That fucking stare

Lvgey6O.gif

kek, now we know why he posts alot

He actually looks ugly as fuck in this picture. Maybe not fakecel?

KV3 said:

a truecel in that pic tbh

i remeber people rating him a 8

He looks whatever dead on average is supposed to be. I am still confused if that is 4 or 5?

Aspie stare and giant nose.

CopingGymcel said:
He looks so much worse close up, all of his flaws become so much more apparent. 4 PSL imo.

Yeah. I love watching him get negged to death on lookism

He is bloated tbh. Any yeah his stare is literally eternal category lol.

Tellem--T said:
KV3 said:
a truecel in that pic tbh
i remeber people rating him a 8
Everyone has bad pics tho. The problem is we only saw hos autistic basment pics so far. He should take some outside or with someone.

St.Tropez said:

Everyone has bad pics tho. The problem is we only saw hos autistic basment pics so far. He should take some outside or with someone.

i guess u broke up with ur gf so ur on here now
how long have u been incel for this time?

jvreturns said:
St.Tropez said:

i guess u broke up with ur gf so ur on here now
how long have u been incel for this time?

6months already. And I didnt broke up,she dumped me for a girl who wasn't even bi. Lol. Meaning I was dumped clean essentially. She dosent love me.

St.Tropez said:
6months already. And I didnt broke up,she dumped me for a girl who wasn't even bi. Lol. Meaning I was dumped clean essentially. She dosent love me.

wow another one dumped u.
i remember when the masc girl dumped u.

6 months is a long time. Met any girls since? 
Or just rejections since then?

jvreturns said:
St.Tropez said:
wow another one dumped u.
i remember when the masc girl dumped u.
6 months is a long time. Met any girls since?
Or just rejections since then?
I havent really tried at all even. I am kinda tired from it all,and I just suck anyways which is why I understand why they always dump me.

St.Tropez said:
I havent really tried at all even. I am kinda tired from it all,and I just suck anyways which is why I understand why they always dump me.

ur too feminine thats why
bitches want thug niggas or masc white jocks.

jvreturns said:
ur too feminine thats why
bitches want thug niggas or masc white jocks.

Lol at this massive cope.

Girls want beautiful high value high money high energy individuals. Some girls like masc and some like feminine more,I saw plenty of feminine Chads just DESTROY it in clubs and with all kinds of foids.
I gotta keep it real bro,I just suck overall,it is the truth and not some cope about masc/fem. I am pretty masc in my behavior anways and I act like  TRPer naturally,I dont allow disrespect or anything like that either. Not a cuckhold nor a open LTR neither.

St.Tropez said:

Girls want beautiful high value high money high energy individuals. Some girls like masc and some like feminine more,I saw plenty of feminine Chads just DESTROY it in clubs and with all kinds of foids.
I gotta keep it real bro,I just suck overall,it is the truth and not some cope about masc/fem. I am pretty masc in my behavior anways and I act like  TRPer naturally,I dont allow disrespect or anything like that either. Not a cuckhold nor a open LTR neither.

All traits which u dont have.

jvreturns said:
St.Tropez said:
I gotta keep it real bro,I just suck overall,it is the truth and not some cope about masc/fem. I am pretty masc in my behavior anways and I act like TRPer naturally,I dont allow disrespect or anything like that either. Not a cuckhold nor a open LTR neither.
All traits which u dont have.
Yup. All I have are some magic tricks but those are high maintenance and they naturally fizzle out so they dump me after. It is why I realized I am the problem and not them.

St.Tropez said:
Yup. All I have are some magic tricks but those are high maintenance and they naturally fizzle out so they dump me after. It is why I realized I am the problem and not them.

so are you working now or neeting?

jvreturns said:
St.Tropez said:
so are you working now or neeting?
Finishing my university degree. Also looksmaxing,I am losing weight and doing cardio. Gonna try gaming again afterwards.

jvreturns said:
https://i.imgur.com/lyMFhs1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Bow to your god Chambler.
Would look like chadlite if he didn't bury his chin in his torso.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

he needs to cut that subhuman hair ASAP