Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel New Sexual Kink: Couples Repeatedly Getting Pregnant and Having Multiple Abortions

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
America deserved 9/11 because of this.

263668CA C08B 4415 A220 65BF4F6C2059

373AB756 DCB7 440C 8037 323766A3D23D

47A0393F 0631 410C 8B4C 98A45D7C1433

Fucking disgusting. I mean abort all you want but this is just sick.

I think this is being posted by an Anti Abortion group.
All those comments are being posted by anti-abortionsis to get sympathy.

I think this is being posted by an Anti Abortion group.
All those comments are being posted by anti-abortionsis to get sympathy.
Fuck off, retard. You don’t even understand the true nature of the foid. Get out.

Jews did 9/11 and run this shit. We need them removed.

I would say we live in a clown world, but the reality is that we live in a fucking circus

the end is near tbh
world went to shit in 2012

Imagine showing off your abortions and being proud of them

And thats not even the bad part, soys and cucks will be okay with this shit

Imagine showing off your abortions and being proud of them

And thats not even the bad part, soys and cucks will be okay with this shit
Society is so sickening. :feelspuke:

what the fuck kind of society

Horrible, these are not humans, the beasts from the hell.

And people call our community "problematic" but shit like this is not a problem, "its just her right to choose :soy: :soy: "

fake by anti-abortionists or not, the chances that something like this is real are very high and probable, that's what foids do to get hot sperm on themselves without having consequences, just the fetish of 2019

Anti-Abortionists are going to use this against us.

This makes me sick to my stomach, curse the human race.

I am mostly unempathetic and uncaring but this makes me angry. How can foids be so callous about their own unformed offspring?

Humanity has hit a new low. Why can't they just use contraceptives.

I want them put in an artificially large uterus like environment then be sucked out of a tiny hole into an inhospitable area with toxic gas, or get their heads crushed before they manage the exit just so that they could feel the same sensation those poor children felt

My brain is actually having a hard time processing this. It's the massive amount of likes that's throwing me off I think. "Hyperbolic joke accounts to highlight an air of degeneracy in modern culture" my brain says. But my spirit knows that's likely not true. I might be technically traumatized by this.

Daily remainder:
By working, you are paying for that through tax money

The over zealous reactions to seeing an aborted fetus, claiming they'd throw it against a wall, step on it ect... they're coping. The felt some twinge of sympathy when they see it's humanlike figure and the tell themselves that they don't feel bad at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back