Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New signature. Does this get the point across well enough for lurking bluepillers?

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Title.

Men’s attempts to understand women are often projections of their own traits and values. For perspective, a woman’s idea of ecstasy is to be pinned down, incapacitated, and fucked violently by a large, high-testosterone killer. Every time she paints her face, it’s to serve this end. We are entirely different animals. We merely share the same body plan.

so bluepillers stop thinking of women as being just like them with the same desires (desire to be treated with respect for example, and other projections) and realize that all women love to be treated like property by only the most despicable and “bad” of men. That their girlfriends’ behavior towards them is not indicative of how girls are, just how they act towards low SMV men with whom they are in a calculated, transactional relationship.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you include this too:
That their girlfriends’ behavior towards them is not indicative of how girls are, just how they act towards low SMV men with whom they are in a calculated, transactional relationship.

They cant see our sigs i believe.

a woman’s idea of ecstasy is to be pinned down, incapacitated, and fucked violently by a large, high-testosterone killer
Meanwhile...
Wk
Weakling 2

Too young to have started craving testosterone yet. their next boyfriends will be larger and higher fighting success, and they still like to be fucked violently by these twinks.
Shouldn't you include this too:
Too many characters I think
Guests cannot but lurking members can.
Fuck
Is this pic before 2009? The tv looks old model.
Pre tinder probabaly. Back when there weren’t enough men in a woman’s dating pool to filter for height, looks, and fighting success and still get enough men left to have good odds of getting one to commit.

Too young to have started craving testosterone yet. their next boyfriends will be larger and higher fighting success, and they still like to be fucked violently by these twinks.
Why would foids at their most fertile not crave whatever they're supposed to crave?

Besides, look at any movie that's targeted at women. Casting gets through a bunch of focus groups and they never cast some "high-testosterone killer" as the lead, because women generally aren't attracted to that. Oh, they've had to seek out and mate with such guys through history for protection, but they weren't sexually attracted to them.Once life gets easy and safe, this is the kind of guy they want:

note the thousands of thirsty comments

and this

and these are high-status and rich female celebrities drooling over some twink

"Perceived fighting success" doesn't apply in our times (at least in civilized places). The safety women got from that kind of men was just another resource they whored themselves out for. Once the state could effectively protect them, foids could exercise their true sexual preferences.

Why would foids at their most fertile not crave whatever they're supposed to crave?

Besides, look at any movie that's targeted at women. Casting gets through a bunch of focus groups and they never cast some "high-testosterone killer" as the lead, because women generally aren't attracted to that. Oh, they've had to seek out and mate with such guys through history for protection, but they weren't sexually attracted to them. Pnce life gets easy and safe this is the kind of guy they want:

note the thousands of thirsty comments

and this

and these are high-status and rich female celebrities drooling over some twink

"Perceived fighting success" doesn't apply in our times (at least in civilized places). The safety women got from that kind of men was just another resource they whored themselves out for. Once the state could effectively protect them, foids could exercise their true sexual preferences.

High testosterone killer does not mean large ogre. The traits that make a man handsome and give him sex appeal are the result of high tesosterone levels. And by killer I mean a man that’s quick to confrontation, aggressive, and physically capable of violence. Not necessarily a killer on death row. I.e. height/bideltoid/wrists. being small is the most insurmountable death sentence precisely because being small makes a man incapable of violence.

High testosterone killer does not mean large ogre. The traits that make a man handsome and give him sex appeal are the result of high tesosterone levels. And by killer I mean a man that’s quick to confrontation, aggressive, and physically capable of violence. Not necessarily a killer on death row. I.e. height/bideltoid/wrists. being small is the most insurmountable death sentence precisely because being small makes a man incapable of violence.

This.

Rq067yrho8611
I wonder how a violent showdown between these two would go.

View attachment 182361
I wonder how a violent showdown between these two would go.
Yeah fighting success theory doesn’t apply here idk why.. the guy on the left would def outslay. this pic is always shown as “proof” that fighting success theory is bullshit. Exceptions exist ofc.

to be fair though, muscles beyond what could reasonably be the result of genetics are not an immutable trait and do not contribute to SMV. It’s obvious that gymcels we’re not born with those huge muscles, but lift heavy objects because they lack the SMV and fighting success necessary to get laid and to get respect from other men. They’re not heritable traits that a child will inherit. They’re changeable and so they’re fakeable, dishonest “indicators of genetic superiority”

and the guy on the left looks seriously malnourished. it’s not like he’s low fighting success. If you starved Mike Tyson he would probabaly look fragile too.. plus the guy on the left is like 6’3”

Last edited:
so bluepillers stop thinking of women as being just like them with the same desires (desire to be treated with respect for example, and other projections) and realize that all women love to be treated like property by only the most despicable and “bad” of men. That their girlfriends’ behavior towards them is not indicative of how girls are, just how they act towards low SMV men with whom they are in a calculated, transactional relationship.
Schrodinger level iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back