Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy New Soylent flavour (Inceltears GTFIH)

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★

Soylent is releasing it's new flavour, mint chocolate.
Screenshot 20190925 0841583

Ngl Mint chocolate is a top tier flavour, I love mint flavoured things, this makes me wanna try it out but they don't sell it in my country. If I was a soyboy I would drink this everyday.

Lifefuel for inceltears

There is Ritter Sport chocolates with mint, I think Ritter Sport is everywhere so you able to buy it.

Yummy yummy Soylent™ cummies in my tummy!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why’d I think I can scroll the picture lol

disgusting shit those faggots r ruining soy milk tbh

Did somebody tried soy milk ? :feelstrash:

Uhhto6M

MINT CHOCOLATE SOY DRINK

tfw not sold in my country :feels:
disgusting shit those faggots r ruining soy milk tbh
does Soylent taste bad?
it's not supposed to be soy milk replacement, it's a completely different product tbh
Did somebody tried soy milk ? :feelstrash:
yeah, I eat oatmeal with soy milk quite often and I like drinking choccy soy milk on its own

Next taste: Chad's cum

How does it taste like? :feelstrash:
choccy soy milk is my favourite (in terms of taste) beverage
oatmeal tastes normal, the milk itself doesn't add much flavour (it's better than water though and it's fortified with calcium)

choccy soy milk is my favourite (in terms of taste) beverage
oatmeal tastes normal, the milk itself doesn't add much flavour (it's better than water though and it's fortified with calcium)
I only ate soy candy and cocolate it doesnt taste any diffrend but milk should try :feelstrash:

does Soylent taste bad?
it's not supposed to be soy milk replacement, it's a completely different product tbh
idk man never tried it before tbh. only plain or chocolate malt soy milk should be drank reeeeeee they r not cultured

Mint chocolate is an appetizing flavor. If only it wasn't Soylent.

idk man never tried it before tbh. only plain or chocolate malt soy milk should be drank reeeeeee they r not cultured
vanilla soy milk is also good
I try to avoid cocoa because of caffeine, but choccy soy milk is just too good (it's literally the only "candy"/"sugary thing" I consume)

Gulp it down buddyboyos. Make sure it circulates through all your intestines and you shit it back out in a non-binary bathroom. Get it all over the seat the wall maybe even the ceiling. It would be racist and straight up xenophobic toward Indians if you used toilet paper. And remember, the more brownie points you get from wife, the more shell make her bulls wanna play video games with you.

There is Ritter Sport chocolates with mint, I think Ritter Sport is everywhere so you able to buy it.
Ritter started to add veggie fat in their chocolates :feelsdevil: