Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New survey shows the majority of Americans believe in the existence of "soulmates"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Soulmates%20-%20Age%20Breaks.png

Soulmates-YouGov-2.png

Holy shit no wonder normies allways say "it will happen eventually", they actually believe this shit, these single digit IQ retards think every human on earth has a perfect partner for them out there.
Normies can say whatever they want about the blackpill but at the end of the day they are the ones that believe in some almighty force that connects all humans with their souls mate.
We believe in biology while they believe in mistecism

Americans are beyond saving.

It's interesting that youngsters 18 to 24 have the highest rate of not believing in soul mates. Could this have something to do with the rise of the blackpill online or female hypergamy growing worse?
Makes sesne the women wouldn't believe in it because they slut around like dogs, and the men wouldn't because they'd be bitter virgins some of them.

It's interesting that youngsters 18 to 24 have the highest rate of not believing in soul mates. Could this have something to do with the rise of the blackpill online or female hypergamy growing worse?
Makes sesne the women wouldn't believe in it because they slut around like dogs, and the men wouldn't because they'd be bitter virgins some of them.
Yeah that's definitely it.
The boomers had insanely good economy and hypergamy wasnt allowed so boomer men could get a wife, this making them happy and believing they found their soul mate.

Even if soulmates exist, it's not like any of us will ever find them.

I used to believe in soulmates. And then I turned 18.

Yeah that's definitely it.
The boomers had insanely good economy and hypergamy wasnt allowed so boomer men could get a wife, this making them happy and believing they found their soul mate.
high iq

Americans are beyond saving.
How in the fuck can they believe in such abstract bs and not be able to accept simple facts like the blackpill?

This shit is embarrassing, any grown adult who believes this is a child.

Why is the average person so brain dead? I honestly feel like I am living among apes rather than humans.

I have never believed in that shit

Holy shit no wonder normies allways say "it will happen eventually", they actually believe this shit, these single digit IQ retards think every human on earth has a perfect partner for them out there.
Of course they do. It's what the Jews have been feeding them since the day they were born

Retardation and delusion on a national level JFL

normies are retarded

they should have provided a gender breakdown, i think bluepilled men are more delusional than women

People believe in tons of dumb religious stuff so why act surprised

How in the fuck can they believe in such abstract bs and not be able to accept simple facts like the blackpill?
Wholesome make-believe true
Harsh truth false

What even is a "soulmate", anyway