Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill New Tiktok trend sheds light on the sex lives of sub8 men

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★

Look at how surprised they are. Either all this is fake af or they are "scoring" with their gf's :feelskek:.

It's brutal tbh but most simps won't accept the truth even if they have it in front of their eyes

Its never been worse for sub8 males

I don´t know what to say anymore....Tik tok in particular is just pure suifuel

Literal proxy prostitution
A70C6881 1DD3 4B45 AFDA 3A98AC01FC31

Brutal, for a sub-8 pussy is at most dangled on a stick in front of them as if it's a grand reward they should appreciate above all else

"If that wasn't soy I don't know what is". What a based oldcel.

brutal borninworsttimepill

Didn’t watch

So is it like these normgroids' entire life revolves around reddit? Is reddit really that powerful? I can't imagine. Do normal people with a normal life read or post on reddit?

So is it like these normgroids' entire life revolves around reddit? Is reddit really that powerful? I can't imagine. Do normal people with a normal life read or post on reddit?
I don't know what are you talking about lmao.

Can somebody please give me the brief?

giphy.gif

Yes.
Basically women challenge each other to surprise their boyfriends by suddenly being naked and filming the reaction.

The interesting part About this is obivously the reaction by the men.
As the dude said in the Video, we can observe most guys drop everything they are doing at the Moment to jump at the opportunity of having sex.
This of Course implies that they value sex very highly as it is a rare Thing in their lifes, despite the fact that they are in committed relationships.

Therefore, we can conclude that relationship sex for Sub 8 man is a mere tool women use to Control their men.
This is tiktok trend is infact Nothing but a mere Demonstration of the power women yield, since they can trigger a controled and predictable reaction in their boyfriends intentionally.

This is the same as dog owners making Videos comparing how well their dogs are trained.

Women are drip-feeding their beta-slaves sex in Exchange for the maximum amount of resources they can extract.
It's masterful really, they are constantely walking the tightrope between the guy snapping and him staying in the relationship.
I imagine they push it very far until the guy is close to Breaking before they "feed" him, just to let him run dry again for a few months.

Brutal.

Last edited:
i hate femoids
Mass rape

good video
thanks for shareing that channel
might watch some more of it later

jfl at normies being suprised that their gf initiates
normally all they get is unenthusiastic starfish sex
they cant even believe their own eyes lol

women want to be taken by a strong man
i wish i was better looking so i could show them how to do it

Tiktok should be classified as a war crime

Anybody still think there isn't a market for sexbots?
It's truly over if you're sub8
TikTok truly is the biggest blackpill app ever created.
Both a good and bad thing. Good because it spreads blackpills like crazy and confirms our views everyday. Bad because its potent suifuel.
Yes.
Basically women challenge each other to surprise their boyfriends by suddenly being naked and filming the reaction.

As the dude said in the Video, we can observe most guys drop everything they are doing at the Moment to jump at the opportunity of having sex.
This of Course implies that they value sex very highly as it is a rare Thing in their lifes, despite the fact that they are in committed relationships.

Therefore, we can conclude that relationship sex for Sub 8 man is a mere tool women use to Control their men.
This is tiktok trend is infact Nothing but a mere Demonstration of the power women yield, since they can trigger a controled and predictable reaction in their boyfriends intentionally.

This is the same as dog owners making Videos comparing how well their dogs are trained.

Women are drip-feeding their beta-slaves sex in Exchange for the maximum amount of resources they can extract.
It's masterful really, they are constantely walking the tightrope between the guy snapping and him staying in the relationship.
I imagine they push it very far until the guy is close to Breaking before they "feed" him, just to let him run dry again for a few months.

Brutal.
Yep. High IQ to both you and the vid narrator. Reduced to trained dogs. Better incel than cuck, simp, or betabux.

Yes.

Brutal.

Thank you for the explanation.

That does sound disgusting.

Thank you for the explanation.

That does sound disgusting.

No Problem, I hate watching Long Videos too. I wish People would write more, the comparative Information Density is pathetic.

And yes, it is vile and nauseating that this is how male-female relationships usually turn out.
Even worse is the realization that this has been the case since time eternal.

Just one example from the medieval ages:

Chad harems seem to be a natural occurence in human societies as well:

According to the Ethnographic Atlas (1998), of 1,231 societies noted, 588 had frequent polygyny, 453 had occasional polygyny, 186 were monogamous and 4 had polyandry;[5] although more recent research suggests polyandry may be more common than previously thought.

So, out of 1231 recorded societies, 1041 practised some Degree of polygyny.
Brutal.

Beware of the Flesh and the power it holds.

90% of the guys I see in "relationships" I can't even imagine getting sex.

You need to make it clear from the get go that you will have control in the relationship. Orbiting/Beta/Passive/Weak/Low-T boys will get walked and stepped on; they get sex so rarely the sight of a naked girlfriend astonishes them, as these video show.

Last edited:
Depression fuel

Yikes! Let's unpack this.

I fucking hate normalfags

Notice how all the men were 6/10+. Brutal. Over for sub6 men. @Personalityinkwell

Last edited:
It's brutal tbh but most simps won't accept the truth even if they have it in front of their eyes
Its never been worse for sub8 males
Beware of the Flesh and the power it holds.
Brutal, for a sub-8 pussy is at most dangled on a stick in front of them as if it's a grand reward they should appreciate above all else
Sub8 are being Herded like Cattle and Trained like Dogs to worship the very sight of Pussy, the very THOUGHT of some Roast Beef. Sad Society we live in, truly.

Sub8 are being Herded like Cattle and Trained like Dogs to worship the very sight of Pussy, the very THOUGHT of some Roast Beef. Sad Society we live in, truly.
Pretty soon it will be socially unacceptable to not fuck land whales (if it isn't already)