Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New tinder update puts an end to chadfishers

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
The photo verification system requires daters to take a selfie in real time that matches a pose shown by a model in a sample image. Those photos are then sent to Tinder’s community team, which verifies that each user matches both the given pose and their chosen profile photos. If everything lines up, they’ll receive a blue check mark, which is meant to give their potential matches peace of mind that they won’t be catfished.

It's over boyos, we had a good run while it lasted

Blackpill too brutal so they're trying to hide it.

Another win for the femocracy

I got tired of my chadfish, but I will go back today while I still can

ragefuel for @Reddit_is_for_cucks

Lmao Chads will now have blue checkmarks next to their name. :feelsclown:

It's over for chadfishcels :feelsbadman:

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Come here NOW!

1. I'm pretty sure Tinder couldn't give a Soy's arse about Chadfishers. Photo verification is just to help with monitoring the population and keeping your profile up to date.

2. It's still going to be bots checking the photos. Just find a photo of Rodrigo El Horsedong pulling the same pose and you'll be good to go.

We already have plenty of content anyway :feelskek:

Use hinge apl for chadfishing

Last edited:
The new generations will never know what it's like on Chad's side. Fucking brutal.
We already have plenty of content anyway :feelskek:
Yeah but people will say we fabricated this or that our chadfishing wasn't successful, they could try to say we had to swipe right 1000 times to get a slut that both matched us and didn't care about chad's awful personality.

Whereas right now, anyone can chadfish and find out for himself in minutes.

Fuck. Now I can't even chat with foids. Every cope is being taken away from me.

I thought that was already a thing?

Foids are retarded. As long as it's not compulsory to get your profile verified, it'll still be possible to catfish.

tbh any more chadfishing threads on here could push me dangerously close to the rope again ngl

You won't be allowed to lightingmaxx anyone boyos
Chad
Only

FUAAAARK @Reddit_is_for_cucks you need to see this bro, its fucking over
You won't be allowed to lightingmaxx anyone boyos
Chad
Only
wdym bro, i mean, lightingmaxxxing is a cope anyway, but you can lightingmaxxx anyway, this verification selfie will be seen by tinder team only i suppose

Its over for @Reddit_is_for_cucks

It's still going to be bots checking the photos

Same thing on Badoo, I managed to get photos of David Laid verified by the bots as a longfaced ethnic, just keep spamming the verification, they are bots.

You could also print out Chadfish's face and hold it on top of your face.

Same thing on Badoo, I managed to get photos of David Laid verified by the bots as a longfaced ethnic, just keep spamming the verification, they are bots.

You could also print out Chadfish's face and hold it on top of your face.
no it says it'll be people verifying it

Going to need a new up to date guide on chadfishing after this

Absolutely brutal for @Reddit_is_for_cucks . Over for him ngl

by 2030 you won't even be able to see a female if you're not chad

They should also put in height verification and dick size verification for all the frauding normies.

The new generations will never know what it's like on Chad's side. Fucking brutal.

Yeah but people will say we fabricated this or that our chadfishing wasn't successful, they could try to say we had to swipe right 1000 times to get a slut that both matched us and didn't care about chad's awful personality.

Whereas right now, anyone can chadfish and find out for himself in minutes.

No I have proved that chads get right swiped 50% of time and girls message first despite personality
Absolutely brutal for @Reddit_is_for_cucks . Over for him ngl
Fuarrkk I’ll have to find other apps to chadfish on.
FUAAAARK @Reddit_is_for_cucks you need to see this bro, its fucking over

wdym bro, i mean, lightingmaxxxing is a cope anyway, but you can lightingmaxxx anyway, this verification selfie will be seen by tinder team only i suppose
Fuarrk I’ll have to find new dating apps.
Fuck tinder their ratios are already fucked even my chad fish was matching with bots
@Reddit_is_for_cucks Come here NOW!
Chad fishers will have to switch apps although I might know a way to pass their security. Just take a picture of picture of chad doing the pose requested by app

Last edited:
No I have proved that chads get right swiped 50% of time and girls message first despite personality

Fuck tinder their ratios are already fucked even my chad fish was matching with bots

Chad fishers will have to switch apps although I might know a way to pass their security. Just take a picture of picture of chad doing the pose requested by app
You have proved it. But a lot of people won't believe it until they see it happening with their very eyes, they need to try chadfishing.

The photo verification system requires daters to take a selfie in real time that matches a pose shown by a model in a sample image. Those photos are then sent to Tinder’s community team, which verifies that each user matches both the given pose and their chosen profile photos. If everything lines up, they’ll receive a blue check mark, which is meant to give their potential matches peace of mind that they won’t be catfished.

It's over boyos, we had a good run while it lasted
Bumble has this, but you can still use it without doing this. I’ve chadfished on bumble without the verification and foids don’t care

Use professionally made deep fakes. This measure does nothing against a person who really wants to chadfish.

2. It's still going to be bots checking the photos. Just find a photo of Rodrigo El Horsedong pulling the same pose and you'll be good to go.
This. They won't have the manpower to review each and every user that registers (unless they get CuckTears to do it for FREE), there is still hope

This. They won't have the manpower to review each and every user that registers (unless they get CuckTears to do it for FREE), there is still hope

Imagine Tinder getting a blackpilled AI that will have the latest statistics about what percent of the population can be Chad, and once the number of accounts with Chad profile picture (they can track of this trough machine learning) gets too big according to the estimate they'll start asking for verification.

Chad verification coming soon

Good thing there's other apps than tinder.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks on suicide watch as we speak.

just print the face of the chad , put the print on your face and strike the pose

what apps have a good ratio?

foids will still swipe right on chads who dont have the verified check mark

FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK

RIP my only cope in life. It's truly fucking over.

its very easy to bypass this
1) Deepfakes
OR
2) Create an account, USE YOUR PICS (set discovery to OFF) get it "verified", change photos back to chadfish

This will make your chadfish EVEN MORE POWERFUL than before.

Imagine a "VERIFIED" Chadfish.

Blackpill too brutal so they're trying to hide it.
Ikr they are trying to delude men even more
its very easy to bypass this
1) Deepfakes
OR
2) Create an account, USE YOUR PICS (set discovery to OFF) get it "verified", change photos back to chadfish

This will make your chadfish EVEN MORE POWERFUL than before.

Imagine a "VERIFIED" Chadfish.
Also high IQ

no it says it'll be people verifying it
Soon all inkwells will be put in work camps and forced to verify Chad and Stacy's tinder profiles for 18 hours a day. IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN.

Mods should pin this thread tbh it's based af

Soon every sub8 male will have to pay taxes to talk with women. Clown world

Unless they have a forensic team examining every pic, this will be trivial to cheat with Photoshop assuming your chadfish has pics with his face from various angles. Cut, paste his face over yours, fiddle with HLS/contrast and send it to them to get verified. I could do it in 10 minutes.

If I were them I'd ask for a video instead.