Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New tinder update puts an end to chadfishers

I thought that was already a thing?

Foids are retarded. As long as it's not compulsory to get your profile verified, it'll still be possible to catfish.
True, there are many chads who will be too lazy to get their profile verified.

who cares about blue checkmark? and btw their system can still be flooded with shit so good luck to the cucks sifting through ten thousand pics a day. the solution is more spam :feelsEhh:

They really think this is gonna stop people from Chadfishing?

source.gif

Same thing on Badoo, I managed to get photos of David Laid verified by the bots as a longfaced ethnic, just keep spamming the verification, they are bots.

You could also print out Chadfish's face and hold it on top of your face.

lifefuel for chadfishcels
They really think this is gonna stop people from Chadfishing?

source.gif

exactly

The photo verification system requires daters to take a selfie in real time that matches a pose shown by a model in a sample image. Those photos are then sent to Tinder’s community team, which verifies that each user matches both the given pose and their chosen profile photos. If everything lines up, they’ll receive a blue check mark, which is meant to give their potential matches peace of mind that they won’t be catfished.

It's over boyos, we had a good run while it lasted
Im surprised it took them this long to eliminate chadfished tbh.

>Take a screenshot of sample model
>Upload it
>After verification upload Chad fish photos
>Happy Chadfishing

They permabanned me and fake phone numbers don't work anymore,fuck.At least I can still fap to TikTok underage thots.

But women using Tinder to boost their Instagram followers is still fine of course

If I were them I'd ask for a video instead.
Yeah, wtf tbh, it's like they aren't even trying. Live video of you saying something which requires very particular articulation up close and it would be bye bye for Chadfishing.

Last edited:
Makes me wish I had recorded my Chadfish messages via PC screen recording apps back in 2014.

I was being too ethical.