Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Victoria's Secret lingerie models

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Then:

o-VICTORIAS-SECRET-570.jpg

Now:

19489872-7547121-image-m-3_1570623565124.jpg

Cliffs: It's Over

Arent you excited for the 2020s?

its just insane how 10s have been so degenerate, im scared at what new decades will bring

Disgusting whores. Their differences should not be bought together, but rather on a separate display of their own individual beauty.

The whore on the left is a fucking Chad.
20191010 030647
Dolph

Black chick is probably the hottest. Jefferson David and Robert E. Lee would love the coming future reality of billions of poor blacks with low value to their labor chasing after the chance to work for or fuck white men.

The women in the second picture look more realistic

the roastie on the left seems like a fag

This isn't Inceldom related though.

tranny on the left still mogs me

Black chick is probably the hottest. Jefferson David and Robert E. Lee would love the coming future reality of billions of poor blacks with low value to their labor chasing after the chance to work for or fuck white men.
JFL you serious that black foid looks like a man.

Why not just go naked I do not understand the difference.
I am pretty sure the one of the far left and right is a dude. :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:
and it just so happens that both of them are white... :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

JFL you serious that black foid looks like a man.

Smallest jaw and chin of all of the them, best "guitar" body shape with proportional tits. The only real gripe you could have is hair texture and skin color.

This has nothing to do with my inceldom, why the fuck would any incel give a shit about Victoria's Secret anyway? Any of you guys own shares in L brands?

On a side note, wow, it's taken quite the beating. Screenshot 20191010 024313

Honk fucking honk

They need incels modelling too if they want to be really inclusive.

I'd fuck the black chick

They need incels modelling too if they want to be really inclusive.

Silly Inkwell! Inclusiveness is only for foids! #hatecrime #mansplaining

Actually this could be seen as propaganda for fat acceptance. I mean honestly I think the girl on the far right is beautiful (fat one) but as an advertising scheme it would seem to slant the perspective towards her being the new standard vs. the old Victoria's Secret models or the far left tranny.

Cliffs: Vocel if you wouldn't (far right)

Disgusting. I won’t let my future gf shop there. Cope.

>transgender model
:feelspuke:

Fuck I remember these models being hotter in the ads

Tbh Laetitia Casta was the best Victoria Secret model (1998-2000) - she had that genuine feminine appearance. After that IMO it went downhill really fast

151fae9bec8bde3c03aeb2bf1fd78bda

The 2 foids on the right are absolutely fuckable

Am I seeing a Man, a Nigger, a chinc, and a land whale?

He cut his dick off. I pity people mentally ill enough to do that.

tranny on the far left jaw mogs the entire forum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back