Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New years resolutions

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
My new year's resolutions are to not visit reddit even once, not fap even once and not to give a single token to a camgirl.

What are your resolutions?

I will get laid in 2018, one way or another.

To crawl naked over the burning glass that is another year spent under the loving grace of a god who surely I've offended somehow

I'm too disgusted to touch myself anyways. So no fap has always been an automatic for me.

I dunno maybe pass uni, get stronger, and find a gf (probably not gonna happen). If I fail to find a gf, might as well try again and find a bf instead in 2019.

Start working out at home, even if it's small shit like going for a walk/jog in the morning and some push-ups. This past half year of sedentary life has taken a toll on my body and psyche, but I know I won't have time next semester for the gym either.

Continue to get good grades and skillmax and certificationmax in my field.

Farm my employer for as much money as possible. Farm my other employer for as much money as possible then quit in May and smoke the fattest blunt.

The entire year will consist of me resisting the urge to fuckin' merk myself.

Mine are to move out and play better vidya

Lose the remaining 30 lbs. Be in good physical/mental health when I start school again.