Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New York Curry murders wife for lusting after Chadpreet, then ropes

N

newlyawakened

Officer
'A Queens monster who fatally stabbed his beautiful bartender wife and then hanged himself from a tree was insanely jealous of a ‘rival’ thousands of miles away: megastar Indian actor Hrithik Roshan, her grieving friends told The Post Saturday.

Donne Dojoy, 27, was enthralled by the Hindi heartthrob’s soulful performances and lithesome dancing — an innocent infatuation that sent her husband, Dineshwar Budhidat, 33, into fits of rage, the pals said.

“She told me when she was at home watching a movie or listening to a song [with Roshan in it] he would ask her to take it off because he would get so jealous,” said Mala Ramdhani, 52, a karaoke singer at Gemini’s Ultra Lounge in Ozone Park, where Dojoy tended bar.'

Curries truly are lowinhibmaxxed.

It would be hard to trust your wife if she was a bartender.

Good riddance,Only cucks will take shit like that to their faces and not do anything.

Welcome to New York Curry! How may I take your order?

On a side note, foids are usually pretty mediocre bartenders, and I frequent hotel bars a lot. Out of all the incredible drinks I remember having, only two were mixed by foids. One at the Savoy, and another at the Ritz-Carlton in Hong Kong. Most of the other foid-mixed drinks were nice but kinda meh for the price.

Well done. Femoids must be punished for their actions

> an innocent infatuation that sent her husband, Dineshwar Budhidat, 33, into fits of rage, the pals said.

based and lifefuel

Mr. Curry did nothing wrong...

Free him!

Oh...

He's already free.

Nevermind.

Bartender wife = cuck.

JFL @ cucks on this forum shitting on an arranged-marriagemaxxed fellow currycel and completely ignoring a "bartender wife".

Who on fucking earth marries a bartender btw? JFL.

Nope, I'm sure he did not kill his wife over some movie star, she definitely rode some white cocks. She works in a fucking bar.

It would be hard to trust your wife if she worked outside the house. Especially in a male-dominated environment.

Foreheadcel went ER on her. This is why it's a bad idea for someone to let their wife/gf lay eyes upon another man. She will mentally fuck him. Women need to be blindfolded so they don't see other men besides the husband

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back