[LifeFuel] New York is filled with short people (whites included)

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
So I spent the last week in New York city and I was glad to find out that Americans in general are shorter than Canadians. I am 5 feet 7 inches and In Canada I get height mogged a lot. Women in my part of Canada are in the 5 feet 7 inches to 10 inches range. But in NY, there are tons of white women who are much shorter. They are in the 5 foot 3 or 4 inches. Many many white manlets as well. Many of them in relationships (not with ethnic foids). Even at the Minneapolis airport I saw quite a few manlets. Saw a few equal height couples in my height range. I was pleasantly surprised! :) Overall, Americans are much more subhuman than Canadians, at least in appearance.

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Sep 30, 2019
The life expectancy for poor people is already going down, pretty sure that the average height of poor people will go down soon as well. The rich will be handsome, tall, and enjoy longevitiy while the non-possessing class will be ugly, broke, short, brown and die with 70 (until they've worked at noon at the day of their funeral, of course...) The capitalists are turning teh non-possessing class into a little brown slave race.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Autistic Anglo-Aryancel
-
Jan 16, 2020
Time to move to Jew York

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Dec 28, 2017
So I spent the last week in New York city and I was glad to find out that Americans in general are shorter than Canadians. I am 5 feet 7 inches and In Canada I get height mogged a lot. Women in my part of Canada are in the 5 feet 7 inches to 10 inches range. But in NY, there are tons of white women who are much shorter. They are in the 5 foot 3 or 4 inches. Many many white manlets as well. Many of them in relationships (not with ethnic foids). Even at the Minneapolis airport I saw quite a few manlets. Saw a few equal height couples in my height range. I was pleasantly surprised! :) Overall, Americans are much more subhuman than Canadians, at least in appearance.
where, bro?

i went there for work and saw nothing by 6'4 finance bros

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

It's Over | Read bio
-
Oct 24, 2019
The life expectancy for poor people is already going down, pretty sure that the average height of poor people will go down soon as well. The rich will be handsome, tall, and enjoy longevitiy while the non-possessing class will be ugly, broke, short, brown and die with 70 (until they've worked at noon at the day of their funeral, of course...) The capitalists are turning teh non-possessing class into a little brown slave race.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
where, bro?

i went there for work and saw nothing by 6'4 finance bros
How do you manage to see only 6'4 people when the average height is supposedly 5'9?

Shaded

Shaded

Recruit
-
Dec 30, 2017
You probably just saw other tourists. They outnumber the actual population in that city.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Dec 28, 2017
How do you manage to see only 6'4 people when the average height is supposedly 5'9?

NYC natives are short ethnics and they are shorter than average

but tall white guys are imported for finance

but it doesnt matter since a few chads can fuck up the dating market of an entire area

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
NYC natives are short ethnics and they are shorter than average

but tall white guys are imported for finance

but it doesnt matter since a few chads can fuck up the dating market of an entire area
Well I agree with the last part, you need to be 6'2 MINIMUM to get anything on Tinder, with 6'4'-6'5 being preferred.

Amacko

Amacko

We're not gonna make it
-
Oct 18, 2019
i guess the more diversity the better?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
-
Feb 10, 2019
JFL @ this cope. If you go to NY night clubs or the bar scene you will get heightmogged into oblivion by white Chads. And I'm fucking 6'0"

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
JFL @ this cope. If you go to NY night clubs or the bar scene you will get heightmogged into oblivion by white Chads. And I'm fucking 6'0"
What about the streets though? I walked around for quite a bit and didn't get heightmogged too much.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Dec 28, 2017
The streets are full of subhuman ethnic manlets.
Exactly what I said.

It doesn't matter if the natives are 4'3 pygmies. If there are white chads there, the pygmie women will only want white chads.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
-
Jun 17, 2018
Americans are manlets.
Not in my area. Almost every guy I see out and about is at least of a height with me (6 foot), and most are taller. Except ethnics, but even ethnics here can be huge.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
Not in my area. Almost every guy I see out and about is at least of a height with me (6 foot), and most are taller. Except ethnics, but even ethnics here can be huge.
Man if you think Americans are tall wait till you come to Canada. The women here are 5'7 to 5'10. Men are 6'2.

Exactly what I said.

It doesn't matter if the natives are 4'3 pygmies. If there are white chads there, the pygmie women will only want white chads.
I've seen many manlets with gfs in New York. Not all have great looking faces. You could easily ascend and yet you spend your time languishing in this shithole forum. Shameful man. There are people who are legit suffering for whom this place is appropriate. But for a 6'5 white normie like you? No man, you shouldn't be here. If I were a mod or admin, my first action would be to permaban you to hell.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

JUICE
-
Jun 17, 2018
Man if you think Americans are tall wait till you come to Canada. The women here are 5'7 to 5'10. Men are 6'2.
It's pretty much the same in my area of the Midwest. I regularly see guys easily 6'4''+, and it's not that uncommon women are my height, maybe 1/5 late teen girls (that I see in grocery stores, fast food places, gas stations) are about my height. I often go into a wal-mart on a busy night and am one of the handful of shortest men in the entire building.

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
Mar 19, 2018
I've seen many manlets with gfs in New York. Not all have great looking faces. You could easily ascend and yet you spend your time languishing in this shithole forum. Shameful man. There are people who are legit suffering for whom this place is appropriate. But for a 6'5 white normie like you? No man, you shouldn't be here. If I were a mod or admin, my first action would be to permaban you to hell.
he might have mental problems why would anyone in right mind be here with those stats.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Dec 28, 2017

yeah lemme just move to NYC and pay $4,000 a second for a shithole apartment to fuck landwhales while working 60 hours a week to pay for said apartment

which won't even work because tinder exists

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
yeah lemme just move to NYC and pay $4,000 a second for a shithole apartment to fuck landwhales while working 60 hours a week to pay for said apartment

which won't even work because tinder exists
With your height, you don't have to move anywhere. Just put it more effort.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
normies do great on tinder

or just do pua bro tyler gets approached 5 times a day
Stop trying to convince yourself that you have it as hard as average incel here. You wouldn't do too badly on Tinder given your height. Talk to some girls in real life.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

6’6, v-taper, 8.5/10 incel from the year 2520
-
Jun 19, 2019
Based. Hardly anyone calls out @mylifeistrash for some odd reason, even though he’s apparently 6’5 with normie looks. You can only be an incel with those stats if you’re a combo of huge locationcel and mentalcel. He’s probably a larper though when you consider all of the over the top hyperbole bullshit that comes from his account along with little to no details on incel experiences.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
You can only be an incel with those stats if you’re a combo of huge locationcel and mentalcel.
Locationcel? Where in the world would a 6'5 guy with average looks be incel? :waitwhat::waitwhat: Answer: NOWHERE! Only mentalcel makes sense with his height. He's a massive hypocrite or extremely lazy to make the barest of self-improvement.

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
-
Dec 6, 2019
Brutal USApill I wish I live in the US as well

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Captain
-
Jan 15, 2019
Definitely didn't find NYC short, but yeah shorter than Canadians because Canadian averages are pushed up because a higher proportion lead robust lifestyle, plus Canadian food standards while not at European or Aussie quality, don't permit most of the garbage that USA permits

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
Apr 18, 2018
I thought he was a Tyrone.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Dec 28, 2017
Stop trying to convince yourself that you have it as hard as average incel here. You wouldn't do too badly on Tinder given your height. Talk to some girls in real life.

stop crying racism and trying to get white people banned because they hurt your feelings by existing

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
Jul 27, 2018
stop crying racism and trying to get white people banned because they hurt your feelings by existing
Has nothing to do with being white idiot. Has everything to do with your normie tier face and gigachad tier height of 6'5.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Dec 28, 2017
Has nothing to do with being white idiot. Has everything to do with your normie tier face and gigachad tier height of 6'5.
just admit you hate whites and jerk off over it, no one gives a shit bro, whatever makes you happy