Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New York Times does another hit piece on incels.

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★

As a dramatic post from one misogynist subculture, incels (short for involuntarily celibate), recently put it:

“Normies now feel what we feel all the time. Alone, bored, sad, aimless, horny, empty, desolate, disconnected from the rest of humanity — the endless drone of whining and moaning I’m seeing on the social media timelines is the hellscape we have to endure constantly all the time during ‘normal times’, I can’t help but have a huge dose of schadenfreude over this — welcome to our world normiescum.”
To be clear, I am not suggesting that we will all emerge from quarantine as misogynist extremists. But the reality that this post captured is that the internet is a very dark window through which to view the world. Yet more and more people will be doing so for the next few months. The psychological impact of this on a wide scale should not be dismissed, nor should its subsequent repercussions for politics.

It is undeniable that crises like a pandemic demand radical solutions. There is nothing wrong with pointing out the failures in the systems that led to so many dire consequences, or even being angry about them — as many are — and pushing for change. But my research finds that the subcultural aspects of the internet — the communities we go to for support, or to talk to people going through similar things, can make us feel less lonely in the short term but often end up entrenching us further into certain fatalistic and misanthropic ways of thinking. This, in turn, leads less to a focus on political action and more to a preoccupation with punishing transgressors — which is when it becomes dangerous.

And yet, self-isolation is the only way the effects of this pandemic will not be immediately catastrophic. So the best thing we can probably do at this time is seek to better understand how digital radicalization and the far right works, so that we can be better prepared to counter it.

Last edited:
Incels aren't alt-right, it has nothing to do with ideology, it's a state of being. You wouldn't tell someone who is drowning that they are just being toxic would you?

I’d rather drink cyanide than read that junk

I’d rather drink cyanide than read that junk
Also I see you are a fellow devotee of shiva albeit unconsciously. Om Nama shivaya :) I hope you look inside and realized that you and Allah are one And all is one. You have a part of Allah and vice versa. Feel free to say om shivoham to yourself as well

Normies losing their shit after like 2 months imagine being like this for 20 years :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Also I see you are a fellow devotee of shiva albeit unconsciously. Om Nama shivaya :) I hope you look inside and realized that you and Allah are one And all is one. You have a part of Allah and vice versa. Feel free to say om shivoham to yourself as well
Was not expecting to find a guru on this forum tbh but I looked into what you said and I’m going to try and find out more about it

But the reality that this post captured is that the internet is a very dark window through which to view the world. Yet more and more people will be doing so for the next few months. The psychological impact of this on a wide scale should not be dismissed, nor should its subsequent repercussions for politics.
In the age of the Chinese Virus, Zionist-Feminist media is advocating for Chinese style internet censorship as well. They want us to be censored because talking about how shitty our lives are might offend normies and foids who have much better lives... Fuck, bluepilled logic is so illogical.

do people still read news? if so, why?

Imagine believing in Islam.

lol trusting the media

start reading with the author's bio:

Annie Kelly is a Ph.D. student at the University of East Anglia in England, researching the impact of digital cultures on anti-feminism and the far right.

CoronaVirus is like an ultimate Chad that Mogs all normies into oblivion!

>PhD student studying incels
>still know nothing about incels

My brain isn't flexible enough for the kind of mental gymnastics these articles are trying. How do they always seamlessly connect incels to some kind of alt-right terrorist super plot several levels above ISIS in radical nature? These articles are just bait for the normshits that are both bored and gullible enough to believe them.

The focal point of the post isn't about incels, though, she decided to pick just one edgy example on our forum.

Still based as fuck.

@UglyScotsman

Here’s your potential girlfriend and future wife, seems she has a crush on you bro.

0CB3A5D0 5D93 4405 B81B 8EC0E4378095

That's literally fucking insane that I was mentioned in the New York times. Life is so surreal.

What a sad life these journalist lead, trawling through obscure websites like these.

That's literally fucking insane that I was mentioned in the New York times. Life is so surreal.

What a sad life these journalist lead, trawling through obscure websites like these.
To think they went into mountains of debt just to stalk you. All she had to do was swipe right once on you and it saves her a shit ton of Hubby's money.

@UglyScotsman

Here’s your potential girlfriend and future wife, seems she has a crush on you bro.

View attachment 232932

Her looksmatch is a 35-year-old unshaven lardbeast who is currently using his cum-encrusted gaming laptop to hammer out a dissertation on Reddit discussing why he's a virgin but not an incel.

I find it amusing she calls herself a 'researcher' and her 'research' consists of her sitting on her arse reading an internet forum - Marie curie she ain't.

Also very meta and weird that the mad bitch is probably reading this post alongside a plethora of other sad journalists and a few FBI agents - hello! :feelsbaton:

Last edited:
didnt click lol
i Just love how they assume that Incels are alt right lol
fucking boomers and normies

Annie Kelly is a Ph.D. student at the University of East Anglia in England, researching the impact of digital cultures on anti-feminism and the far right.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS REAL

It irritates me that incel "research" is creating jobs for all these feminists.

anti-feminism
Imagine treating ugly Men like sub human slaves and being aghast at them for expressing their discontent and frustrations. Everything that comes of a PhD haver is Propaganda. Literal make work. Something to wave in the faces of everyone about how intelligent you are and how everyone should listen to you because you are so intelligent.

Incels aren't alt-right, it has nothing to do with ideology, it's a state of being. You wouldn't tell someone who is drowning that they are just being toxic would you?

I don't give a shit about news tbh and jfl at calling us alt right

Oh no. Notto thisu shitto againu.

This is why we need more women in education, so they can get more useless sociology degrees to write pieces of shit op-ed articles like this.

200.gif

Incels aren't alt-right. I consider us chaotic-neutral.

They use that term as an excuse to make us the scapegoats of everything bad that happens so that they can bully us without repercussion, instead of admitting it is because we are just physically undesirable men
lol trusting the media

Wow that article was literally 3 paragraphs of nothing.

Why can’t they just let us rot in peace. No other group gets the absolute public opinion shaft that we do.

Quote me NYT. Not only are we not alt-right: half of us are not even white, the only portion that are white supremacists are all Indians, and I’d say roughly 50% of us are on some form of government assistance.

Dinosaur media. Enjoy being outpaced by independent platforms of discussion like Joe “pull up that guy getting fucked to death by a horse” Rogan’s podcast, who gains more new viewers in a month than you have year round.

JFL this rant is almost as long as the article :lul:

CoronaVirus is like an ultimate Chad that Mogs all normies into oblivion!
Nurglechads rise up! The lord of decay smiles upon us with his cancerous grin!
Demon Champions 1

They don't care. It's not about the truth, it's about pushing a narrative and promoting an agenda.

You'll never see a mainstream article taking a neutral and objective (bullshit free), let alone sympathetic, position on incels and the incel phenomenon in Western society.

"we are the fleshlights of the gods bruh"

The media is fucking cucked. Only retarded normies read those bullshit articles.

Normies losing their shit after like 2 months imagine being like this for 20 years :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Hope they commit suicide en masse tbh

the fuck is that phD
yes, I have an PhD in super mario world speedrunning 100% while eating a bowl of popcorn